FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

I don't see my journeys around the land in my colours wasted although theres been too many long journeys home very pissed off with what ive watched. I will be back for the Gunners.......see you in Addies if your coming up.

Good man---- thats the spirit---yup only illness will keep me away-----afer 50 years its in the blood and soul,thats why we answer the call-- dont mean i havent always liked what ive seen but its Villa its my club and thats enough for me----crikey there have been many darker days---lol

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

I have been against Lambert from day one though mate, well even before that as you could see at Norwich it was all hoof ball to Holt and there actually was no plan b, the same has happened here aswel
Yeah that's fair enough, but I think most fans wanted either Lambert or ogs, so really I mean like the recently turned. Those who wanted him who now don't, it looks like those who don't get to visit vp as often are less harsh in their criticism, myself included.

All that will happen in the summer is people will not renew the season tickets. I have three me, my brother and young son 8 years old and we are all so pissed off that it has crossed my mind to not renew. It has got to this point now and I'm 50/50 which is bad as I shouldn't be thinking this but the sh*t that is being served up is diabolical. The players should pay for every season ticket holder to renew. I'm not joking it would hardly put a dent in there pockets and it would go along way to saying sorry as we have had to suffer this sh*t all season.

I'm not talking about entitlement..

The VP faithful are paying quite a substantial amount of money to see dross, that's probably why they are more against Lambert (seeing him prance around the touchline clueless) then maybe the majority of people watching the game in a nice cosy home or office.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

The VP faithful are paying quite a substantial amount of money to see dross, that's probably why they are more against Lambert (seeing him prance around the touchline clueless) then maybe the majority of people watching the game in a nice cosy home or office.
That's bang on. People keep saying he has a plan and it's a long drawn out one getting rid of the high earners then building a team to challenge. This takes time I know but what I and many fans are saying is they can put more effort in and have at least a plan B if plan A fails. There is no way as long as have a hole in my back end that these players are giving 100% no way. The only players doing well are Guzan and Delph

Players at Villa should look at themselves and realise that they are so so lucky to be a professional but even more lucky to pull the famous Aston Villa shirt on. We are not just a football club we are Aston Villa Football Club founded 1874 founders of the football league steeped in history and most importantly have some of the best supporters, Loyal supporters in the world

Defeats are part of the game, I can accept that, I remember when we lost 3-2 to Man United, I was devastated but I thought wow we put in a shift tonight and was unlucky, but what I can't take is lack of commitment, effort and idea how to win a game.

Lambert has embarrassed this club too many times - it's not right!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

That's bang on. People keep saying he has a plan and it's a long drawn out one getting rid of the high earners then building a team to challenge. This takes time I know but what I and many fans are saying is they can put more effort in and have at least a plan B if plan A fails. There is no way as long as have a hole in my back end that these players are giving 100% no way. The only players doing well are Guzan and Delph

Delph???? Are you serious???? All he does is go sideways and backwards. He only has a left foot and gets caught out trying to turn all the time.

Just my 2p like.

This is bang on the nail man as you know its the whole dam picture whats visible when actually there in the blood---t.v. screen nor streams simply cannot, and do not show it all---today being a fine example--Nigel clough was really getting excited in their box as was 4 or 5 of his staff,encouraging and bawling out ENCOURAGEMENT and instruction to their players-- lambo cut a pathetic forlorn figure scratching his chin---"what the f**k do i do now" often retreating to the comfort oh his seat with Culverhouse making an occasional foray--- the whole thing is depressing---totally clueless its this that we witness and really reall pi****s folk off as they say -" you got to be there to believe it"

a

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

there's a lot of truth there. There isnt a single regular on here that I know of that's defending the indefeasible

Sorry Normandy I don't mean any offence by this as I like you but I've noticed comments like this from you lately like you feel that you can't have an opinion unless you're an ST holder or that the opinion of a non st or regular is less valid.

now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this your first season??

If that's the case does that mean that someone who has been an ST holder for 20 years who's given up their seat this season has given up their right to have an opinion.

Again not having a go but I'm afraid everyone's opinion on here is valid even AK's lol, I will admit you get a better idea on off the ball plays etc when at a game but that doesn't mean that you can make a better judgement on the state of the club if you're at VP.

Whether lambert is fit to manage the club or not and whether his plan is working or not isn't an opinion that's formed by seeing a game, if you came on here and someone said weimann had had a screamer of a game and his work rate was amazing then I'd say someone at the game would have a better idea of that than someone who watched it on the tele or on sky highlights.

Now again before AK jumps on me I'm not saying you're saying this it's the feeling I get from the nature of your posts, doesn't mean I putting words into your mouth if I glean something from your posts than what's in black and white.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived