FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: +1 from me

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

Hahhahahahah. That's cheered me up mate.

funniest.gif

what makes you think that man?
haven't heard a single player talk about him....in fact they dont talk at all. Look at Gabbys goal vs Swansea....players celebrated by running to the bench completely bypassing him. Hands in pockets still.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Why are you congratulating me?? I was pointing out to rawly that he's not been suffering for 40 years and you can still have patience with what's going on after that long
But you are wrong ,,

funniest.gif

Look Skyba, you can justify all you like about this project is succeeding blah blah, restraints etc etc The Villa Park faithful are speaking and it's sounds like this "BOO"
Shh but that was only a few, the rest had already walked out in disgust !

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I so agree with the vast majority, however I don't see this f!?#$r leaving anytime soon. A lot of fans (I can honestly say I was not one) wanted pl chanting his name whilst amc was still in charge, well you got what you wanted. Just goes to show be careful what you wish for.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Like +1

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

I so agree with the vast majority, however I don't see this f!?#$r leaving anytime soon. A lot of fans (I can honestly say I was not one) wanted pl chanting his name whilst amc was still in charge, well you got what you wanted. Just goes to show be careful what you wish for.
That was me at Norwich away last game of the season !

image.png

It was quite ironic when I was listening to the rerun of WM phone in and most of the Villa fans going on about the "Project" it does make you think its all spin to make us think we are actually going to go somewhere with Learner and Lambert sucking the club dry.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Archived