FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

Hey, I know how you all feel, my team Newcastle got knocked out of the cup at home today against lower opposition too. I think though you've got a good owner to attract a better manager should Lambert be sacked. We don't. That's where you've got an advantage. I thought you were lucky to have Paul Lambert, but I guess he just doesn't the best team that he could have or whether another manager could get more out of players like Benteke, Weimann, etc. You probably know the team better than I do though. :)

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

as you can see it has taken me nearly 5 hours to calm down a little before posting.

Arsenal are gonna demolish us!!

Too right mate, I can see a serious beating coming our way.

We have a harsh month coming up. We will all be there but will Lambo ????????????

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Too right mate, I can see a serious beating coming our way. We have a harsh month coming up. We will all be there but will Lambo ????????????
I Actually don't think he will .

funniest.gif

Too right mate, I can see a serious beating coming our way.

We have a harsh month coming up. We will all be there but will Lambo ????????????

He will...Lerner does not change manager mid season

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

the "quantity " he,s bought simply aint good enough----i seriously doubt wholly they ever will be---and that,s not good,

ffs if rumours are to be believed one of the first influx Joe Bennett will be for sale this month!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Hey, I know how you all feel, my team Newcastle got knocked out of the cup at home today against lower opposition too. I think though you've got a good owner to attract a better manager should Lambert be sacked. We don't. That's where you've got an advantage. I thought you were lucky to have Paul Lambert, but I guess he just doesn't the best team that he could have or whether another manager could get more out of players like Benteke, Weimann, etc. You probably know the team better than I do though. :)
Hi Christ, welcome back. At least you lost to a premier league side mate. I would happily swap newcastles players for ours mate !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

the "quantity " he,s bought simply aint good enough----i seriously doubt wholly they ever will be---and that,s not good, ffs if rumours are to be believed one of the first influx Joe Bennett will be for sale this month!!!!!
And what's he done wrong ? Nothing IMO

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived