FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

I heard PL on radio wm....sounded like he was backtracking on what he said before, saying it was reporter Mark Regan's fault for 'misinterpreting' his answer. RUBBISH...have a listen again, lambo..... you SAID WHAT YOU SAID.Thing is,look at the gates.... some of the 'magic' HAS gone from the cup. Trouble is, SO HAVE WE!
I can accept that explanation from Lamberk, no fucker understands what he is saying, especially the players !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

Poor game where we just did not know what to do at times! even when players got into position no one was looking and then made the wrong choice!

Albrighton was slippery on the wing but had no help and on a few occasions beat he man only to cut back again into his path??

one of my biggest issues recently is we do not have one player (Gabby excluded) who can turn or skin a player to run passed em! we just take the ball with our backs to the opposing player and then pass it sideways or back to the keeper.

we dont use the width of the pitch at all because we also do not have any players capable of passing from one wing to the next in one kick, always to the cantre half and then across which gives the opposition time to adjust and then the space is gone!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I totally agree with you but IMO that's what the plan is but first they've made it so they can handle injuries etc, what type of experience are they going to get next to them if they sign 3 players and get a couple injuries and have to draft in kids and we go down???

I think he's laid the foundations with bulking the squad and now he can build on it with experience, it's going to take time and that's what the impatient people don't like.

SORRY TO SAY THIS, These 'kids'(24 YEAR OLDS NOW) are NOT going to become internationals.....they are NOT welbeck,jones,cleverley,janusza or hernandez in disguise. Out lot will end up back from whence they came...league 1 or the championship if they are lucky. And we have got rid of sidwell,ireland,whittingham,bannan,davies, even routledge,etc... and REPLACED THEM WITH WHAT, EXACTLY??
Poor game where we just did not know what to do at times! even when players got into position no one was looking and then made the wrong choice! Albrighton was slippery on the wing but had no help and on a few occasions beat he man only to cut back again into his path?? one of my biggest issues recently is we do not have one player (Gabby excluded) who can turn or skin a player to run passed em! we just take the ball with our backs to the opposing player and then pass it sideways or back to the keeper. we dont use the width of the pitch at all because we also do not have any players capable of passing from one wing to the next in one kick, always to the cantre half and then across which gives the opposition time to adjust and then the space is gone!
Your face today at the end was a picture, at time I saw that look from you was after Bradford away.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

SORRY TO SAY THIS, These 'kids'(24 YEAR OLDS NOW) are NOT going to become internationals.....they are NOT welbeck,jones,cleverley.janusza or hernandez in disguise. Out lot will end up back from whence they came...league 1 or the champinship if they are lucky. And we have got rid of sidwell,ireland,whittingham,bannan,davies, even routledge,etc... and REPLACED THEM WITH WHAT, EXACTLY??
Really sh*t players

image.png

Your face today at the end was a picture, at time I saw that look from you was after Bradford away.

as you can see it has taken me nearly 5 hours to calm down a little before posting.

Arsenal are gonna demolish us!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

as you can see it has taken me nearly 5 hours to calm down a little before posting. Arsenal are gonna demolish us!!
yep. in a Airplane! style......I picked the wrong season to start watching the Villa!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

yep. in a Airplane! style......I picked the wrong season to start watching the Villa!

it builds character Mate!

And this is exactly what you were all saying about us at the same time last season, vlaar was useless, benteke was a crapper crouch and Delph was the most useless CM in English football. Lambert stuck with them and look what happened

We survived relegation, played decent football and then, in a groundhog day twist, made all the mistakes of 2012/13 all over again, minus a few tweaks to goal difference. We now no longer concede as many or score as many. Not good enough

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Archived