Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

Yes it does because the problems didn't start 44 years ago, I know ST holders that have been going much longer than you and they have the same viewpoint as I do. And I loved Gregory but there's a reason he hasn't managed in the prem for a long while!!
f**cking hell,, I bet you lot have some interesting conversations

funniest.gif

I think you sort of get an accurate reading of how the manager is perceived etc by what i call the "hardcore following" = away fans.

The few I speak to were fully behind Lambert last season, this season not so!

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

I think you sort of get an accurate reading of how the manager is perceived etc by what i call the "hardcore following" = away fans. The few I speak to were fully behind Lambert last season, this season not so!
Rawly missed one away this season, I've missed 2 !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Did you hear me on wm after ?+1 for your post mate

Yes I did mate. Fair play to you. You spoke the truth.

Well done.

I would + 1 but on my phone at the moment.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

A tem of players who worked for each other and had ability, not this shower of shite that has been assembled at a cost of AROUND £40 million. Me n Rawly were talking today about this plan. Last season we survived, Lamberk sent £20 million in the summer on about 8 players, all e had to was get 3 players in at £15 million combined and used the other £5 million to pay for higher wages to better loan players. The fiinal figure would be the same.

Yes true. But you would have thought that with all those tonevs and lunas and bacunas he bought in the summer, he would have had enough to 'go again' and try for a cup run with a bigger squad. BUT HE KNOWS that HE BOUGHT RUBBISH IN THE SUMMER. Thats why he came out and said the cup ' distracted' from his bloody project of keeping villa up again by the skin of their teeth - again. ActUALLY, the worryong thing is that the team he played today ONLY had a few enforced changes, yet sheffu outplayed us like palace and all the others who visit B6 nowadays.

Just seen Arsenal on the box......we are gonna need all those 'energy reserves' we kept back today lol. 4-1 arsenal.

Archived