FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

was you there Anne? never saw ya, both me and joe were dam cold and lonely----my row empty first time in many a day!!!!!

in fact of the 25 regulars that sit around us ONLY joe boy and me witnessed this embarrassment----says a blinking lot dont it!!!

lambo are you reading? taking the pi** my Lord taking the pi**---anyone who was there today can clearly see we are in a f**g mess!!

Went to Trinity Road for a change today, Freddy. Wish I'd gone to Carrow Road...

Yes, looked rather sparsely populated today.

2426f5x.png

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

But most people dont pay good money to see what is going on behind closed doors do they? When I pay for a ticket I ask for one thing: spirited performance. The team should be out there to win, put in their all and do their best. This rarely ever happens lateley.

We are where we are in the league through the fact that there are teams that are shitter and less lucky than we are. The progress is not fast enough. Nobody expects miracles, Champions league or even Europa league. And ignore the 11th place we have at the moment. Fact is that we are not good enough and there are teams with restraints that are so much better than us. I take points when I can and results any way that they come. But I would urge you to watch or listen to the team play, whenever you can (I am not having a dig either mate, I know you cant always get to see the matches). The progress needs to be made on the pitch and fast cos relegation will be a further financial blow that would mean that any stabilising and whatever behind the scenes will mean nothing.

The fact is that the reorganisation that is needed is to get Lerner out and rebuild with owners who can invest or even care about the club

I'd agree with you if I though relegation was on the cards but I'm certain we won't go down, as for laying money to see a spirited performance that's what they're trying to build, you just have to put up with the sh*t for now, would you rather is show the skill and open attacking play I last season and get hammered in defence?? Putting up with the shite for now will ensure a secure future where you'll be able to see those performances succeed year on year, you can have that or you can have the quick fix like under MON and then spend year on year trying to fix it and then do it all over again.

Like it or not, you don't pay for a ticket for what goes on behind the scenes but they at football for 90 minutes a week and spend all week trying to sort it out behind the scenes and that work that's apparently going on to fix the books is what will eventually fix what's going on on the pitch.

Last season I came up to watch us get beat by Bradford last season, I had no confidence in us winning, I had hope but deep down I knew we'd lose, and I'll be up soon to watch a game knowing we'll probably lose a home, and I understand how crap it is, I used to go weekly to watch us under o'dreary and it was crap, but you still do it because it's the villa. You can't expect the club to risk the clubs future for short term entertainment.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I'd agree with you if I though relegation was on the cards but I'm certain we won't go down, as for laying money to see a spirited performance that's what they're trying to build, you just have to put up with the sh*t for now, would you rather is show the skill and open attacking play I last season and get hammered in defence?? Putting up with the shite for now will ensure a secure future where you'll be able to see those performances succeed year on year, you can have that or you can have the quick fix like under MON and then spend year on year trying to fix it and then do it all over again. Like it or not, you don't pay for a ticket for what goes on behind the scenes but they at football for 90 minutes a week and spend all week trying to sort it out behind the scenes and that work that's apparently going on to fix the books is what will eventually fix what's going on on the pitch. Last season I came up to watch us get beat by Bradford last season, I had no confidence in us winning, I had hope but deep down I knew we'd lose, and I'll be up soon to watch a game knowing we'll probably lose a home, and I understand how crap it is, I used to go weekly to watch us under o'dreary and it was crap, but you still do it because it's the villa. You can't expect the club to risk the clubs future for short term entertainment.
This is worse than oleary ,, No fans = no future

funniest.gif

lashing at who,lambert i take it?

"I never saw that," Lambert said, when asked about the tickets being thrown. "I've been in the game long enough to know what it's like. I'm just as gutted as everyone else at the club. Fans pay their money to come and watch, hard-earned money, so it's up to us to give them something to be happy about and today we never did that."

I honestly cant add anything of value to this since we're all singing from the same hym sheet about today and the club in general.

The 5live commentary was telling and it sounded even worse that C.Palace boxing day.

I am honestly at the bottom of a pit with Villa at the moment.

Lambert needs to go. I think he's lost the dressing room, obviously the fans and the plot.

championship at best players being lead blindly into the worst football in living memory.

"I can't fault the lads today" Lambert just fook off out of our club before you ruin us.

rant over.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

That for me is why I think Lambert is on the brink, we aren't fighting anymore.

man as i told 2 kids in the carzee who said he has to go----no chance he,s here to fulfil his project 4/5 years at the very least ---end of,---believe me lambo runs Villa Park these days----indeed on Radio WM after the game he was asked if he was concerned about his position--the reply rather arrogantly imo was ---"no why should i be"

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

The problem I have with this whole situation is if Lambert was kicked/left whatever - who comes in because I don't see much available I would want.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Archived