FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 1 Sheffield United 2

avstu

Strongest team possible for this one. We have been stung so many times before in cup games by resting dropping or whatever you call changing a team. This club owes it to us the fans to at least try to deliver a cup run with the strongest team possible in every game. They don't deserve the crowds they get at Villa Park if they don't try and progress in every game

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry guys I can't be bothered to read all the posts BUT Anyone trying to defend lambert in any way shape or form HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

I had TalkSport on the radio on the way home... They claimed that the shock of the day took place at Villa Park... I felt confused, as I didn't remember seeing us win...

I watch practically every single match, or is it only people who get to go to VP? Notice I say "get to" too.. I don't think there's a single person who posts regular on here who wouldn't be an ST hold

Start off with a very strong side then hopefully as the goals go in and the game is won make the changes.

I don't believe starting with a weak team then trying to bring the big guns on off the bench once it has all gone wrong.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Why ????? Fringe players ? Who the f*ck are they ?

Gardner/Helenius/Tonev these guys need some game time 3-4 of the players need to try and get some confidence.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Got my ticket, so I'll be there. My prediction is : Aston Villa 3-1 Sheffield United

If Lambert does what he did last Season *, expect to see Jed Steer in goal and Guzan on the bench.

* Played Given instead of Guzan in the Cups.

AVFC RFC SAFC

id go with

Steer

lowton (60) clark (60) donacien bennet

graham herd sylla gardner tonev

helenius

would like to see helnius lead the line havent seen much of him lowton and clark to get an hour lowton to maybe find some form against him former club and clark didint play today and will be in contention for the arsenal game.

id go with Steer lowton (60) clark (60) donacien bennet graham herd sylla gardner tonev helenius would like to see helnius lead the line havent seen much of him lowton and clark to get an hour lowton to maybe find some form against him former club and clark didint play today and will be in contention for the arsenal game.
So yu don't want to be inthe next round then.

funniest.gif

Archived