FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

I bet you can't fault the effort ...... 0-2

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to in

Mmmm it is hard to positive right now Jarkko. But you never know maybe we will have 23% possession with three shots on goal and they all go in :)

In response to avstu I think that formation could work, but I'd like to see Helenius given a chance especially in front of Bowery. I think Albrighton should start too.

^Hard to find any positives, indeed. I have very dark mood on, but eventually I´ll manage to beat it, hopefully Villa does too. I just don´t know, where to find needed talent in our current squad :what: Or our clueless manager... Well, this only gets worse, stays the same or gets better. Just waiting for the transfer window to open and Lambert using his last straw for survival. If not, bye bye.

Haven't lost five on the trot since 2001 and Swansea have lost on eight of their nine trips to Villa Park.

So 0-1 to Swansea then. Bony and DeGuzman should be back for them.

2426f5x.png

Never known everyone so positive lol

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Skyba you t**t lol, its in my head I might regret it, sooooooo

Off to the match !!

image.png

Today's line-up:
Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Baker, Luna, Bacuna, Westwood, Delph, Tonev, Agbonlahor, Weimann
Subs: Steer, El Ahmadi, Sylla, Albrighton, Bowery, Helenius, Kozak
Surely the changes will have an effect, hopefully a positive one.
UTV!

Skyba you t**t lol, its in my head I might regret it, sooooooo

Off to the match !!

Ahhhhhahahahahahaha knew you wouldn't miss it, especially taking Ben to the ground

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived