FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

I actually think we will do okay here... We did well in both games against Swansea last season and they're not as strong this time around... I think their more open, expansive style will suit us.

Villa 2-1 Swansea.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to in

I'm hoping we don't lose but after watching us lately and I can't see anything else I honestly hope I'm wrong - for the first time this season I won't be going I need a break.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

its a away win.the swans will pass & move the ball faster,we wont have a answer so long ball.. williams will won everything in the air,we will pick up from where we left off v palace,no confidence,no guile,no idea,

forums & local radio will overheat with "sack,decline,learner,lambert,money,signings etc"..the simple matter is the players are not good enough FULL STOP

My uncle is taking me to this match as a late birthday present! Really need a win out of this game! Hope Luna gets dropped cant see what people see in him apart from him having a good beard!

Get well soon Petrov

Swansea attacks, so this is the type of match we are more likely to get something from. Based on form though, hard to pick a win or draw. Who knows.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Swansea play football --i believe Dyer is long term injured Michu could be out injured--Bony will be a threat and Routledge again out to get one over one of his previous clubs,

but they do actually play football and aint too physical----so we could well be in with a shout------BUT there must be a vast vast improvement on yesterdays dross,

please dont anyone bang out any insults by saying the Boyz well be/were tired !! its the same "tiring" programme for all prem clubs 2 games in 2 or 3 days, Swansea played yesterday---and seems they might have rested 1 or 2 influential players, Westwood wil be available, G.G. was on the bench so both should be raring to start---where was Herdy ? where is Stevens? ----Luna was total crap yesterday --i werent impressed with his "simulation" in front of K1-- and neither were many around me,

Baccuna was shambolic at the Cottage at RB -- so yesday Lambo gave him a blast at LB??? and the kid looked real confused when he came on-(-mugshot on the big screen)

give the lad a run in midfield or leave him out--- and please get some beef in midfield,

3 points are there ---go get em!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

2 1 villa,, lambert gets one week reprieve before losing at Sunderland

Whenever I'm feeling Down in the dumps I know I can look on here and be cheered up by rawly!!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived