FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

f**cking disgusting!!! When are these knuckle draggers going to realise its football and as emotional and wound up we all get it's a GAME!!! It has no bearing on real life, they're out there ruining people's lives over a game of football, Take some perspective, you're fighting over something where you've just watched a bunch of young men kick a ball around for 90 minutes, In that 90 minutes they will have earned more than you will all year!!! The sport would be much better once we get rid of these idiot "firms" who are just living in the past and wish they were part of the ugly side of football in the 70's and 80's looking up to the likes of millwall's support. Although looking at all this the word "support" should be used loosely as they're not supporting the team but their own caveman idiotic need to try and prove how "hard" they are. f**cking idiots!!! If there was ever a need for social cleansing these are the idiots who should be targeted! Rant over
Spot on mate. Who takes a knife to a game of football.

image.jpg

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to in

f**cking disgusting!!! When are these knuckle draggers going to realise its football and as emotional and wound up we all get it's a GAME!!! It has no bearing on real life, they're out there ruining people's lives over a game of football,

Take some perspective, you're fighting over something where you've just watched a bunch of young men kick a ball around for 90 minutes,

In that 90 minutes they will have earned more than you will all year!!!

The sport would be much better once we get rid of these idiot "firms" who are just living in the past and wish they were part of the ugly side of football in the 70's and 80's looking up to the likes of millwall's support.

Although looking at all this the word "support" should be used loosely as they're not supporting the team but their own caveman idiotic need to try and prove how "hard" they are.

f**cking idiots!!! If there was ever a need for social cleansing these are the idiots who should be targeted!

Rant over

good quality rant thou. Sums it up perfectly.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Back to the football... If I was a Swansea fan I'd be very concerned that my team had that much of the ball and wasn't able to win the game.

For all of their possession I really didn't feel too threatened by them and we were rarely under the cosh... It was just a really drab game, especially second half.

f**cking disgusting!!! When are these knuckle draggers going to realise its football and as emotional and wound up we all get it's a GAME!!! It has no bearing on real life, they're out there ruining people's lives over a game of football,

Take some perspective, you're fighting over something where you've just watched a bunch of young men kick a ball around for 90 minutes,

In that 90 minutes they will have earned more than you will all year!!!

The sport would be much better once we get rid of these idiot "firms" who are just living in the past and wish they were part of the ugly side of football in the 70's and 80's looking up to the likes of millwall's support.

Although looking at all this the word "support" should be used loosely as they're not supporting the team but their own caveman idiotic need to try and prove how "hard" they are.

f**cking idiots!!! If there was ever a need for social cleansing these are the idiots who should be targeted!

Rant over

You're spot on mate, while we all get wound up and ride the highs and lows of our team it's a game of football, kids watching their parents beaten to within an inch of their life...disgraceful!

The problem with these people is they look for anything to cause trouble, when Villa lose I get pretty annoyed but not one thought leads me to wanting to beat an innocent person up.

It's nothing to do with football these scum have no breeding and unfortunately many linger in society :furious:

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

How come when we score this board is silent, but when we concede everyone jumps on? FFS
sh*t happens, just in case that was a sly dig at me I was on the board before we scored!
sh*t happens, just in case that was a sly dig at me I was on the board before we scored!
I didn't post because after all my rants and childish behaviour about not going ....... I went !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived