FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to in

Some fans are saying we are 18months into a project. PL has come and said at this moment in time we a million miles from where he wants to be, so How long will this project take?
17 years

funniest.gif

Look at that squad I showed you. Add a wanyama and Barry on loan, and all it does is take two of the better players out (Delph and Westy). This club needed the "filler" because the entire squad had to be rebuilt.

in the summer everyone was asking for quality, even last jan that was the cry from everyone on here. he failed to address the issue when he had a chance in the summer, everything has sacrifices when you're on a budget. how's it working out with a bigger squad and no quality?

That's allways done my head in ,one of the reasons icant go up the holte ,,so many cringeworthy songs . Ah well ,,Everton tickets on sale on monday ,, lol . Claret n blue army !!,
Me n loyal going Everton mate.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

in the summer everyone was asking for quality, even last jan that was the cry from everyone on here. he failed to address the issue when he had a chance in the summer, everything has sacrifices when you're on a budget. how's it working out with a bigger squad and no quality?
It's sh*t ,,,

funniest.gif

Wil get mine on Monday

Top man

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Half of the problem at Villa Park atm is the fans! I know how hard it is getting enthusiastic about watching the football atm but untill the fans get right behind the lads instead of booing them of VP will be nothing more than somewhere the lads hate to play!
Were you there ?

funniest.gif

Archived