FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to in

I am probably in the minority at present, I still think Lambert needs time. Most of us felt this season would see an improvement but injuries and players failing to reach last seasons levels let alone improve has really hurt us.

tbf you can't count luna

Stop trying to backtrack just because you've been outed as a liar!!!!!

Lol

Right I'm actualy off for my bday curry now!!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Gabby got man of the match

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

pl only started with 2 of his summer signings, 18m could of been spent on two players easily

three started, and one came off the bench. Okore injured. Our lineup today without summer signings:

Guzan

Lowton Herd Clark Baker

Albrighton Delph Westwood Gabby

Bowery Andi

That side would have lost, even if you did out Wanyama into it.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

I am probably in the minority at present, I still think Lambert needs time. Most of us felt this season would see an improvement but injuries and players failing to reach last seasons levels let alone improve has really hurt us.
There's no point in not backing Lambert, he's going nowhere. I just cannot sing his name ATM

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

three started, and one came off the bench. Okore injured. Our lineup today without summer signings:

Guzan

Lowton Herd Clark Baker

Albrighton Delph Westwood Gabby

Bowery Andi

That side would have lost, even if you did out Wanyama into it.

you would have 2 quality signings to pick from as well if lambert hadn't bought more filler. maybe even a loan like barry as well

Archived