FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

avstu

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter and support the team my family have supported for five generations and never ever would I change

100% agree mate. I couldn't support another side (even if I do drawl at Southampton at this moment in time)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to in

just checking me ol diary to see if theres anything more exciting to brighten the winter gloom,---tiddlywinks , a game of 5 and 3,s a church service,

gee there,s nothing---ah hell its back to Villa Park once more!

only kidding will be there as per usual- for more punishment --Addies 1 -- 1.15,ish

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

just checking me ol diary to see if theres anything more exciting to brighten the winter gloom,---tiddlywinks , a game of 5 and 3,s a church service,

only kidding will be there as per usual- for more punishment --Addies 1 -- 1.15,ish

see you there mate.....my heart will get me to VP even if my body and head is telling me not to bother

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

We are all in pain at this moment in time Freddy. But we will all be there, I may even pop in th addies for a couple. And a new year toast maybe ? Lol.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

We'll win this as it's my birthday tomorrow, last year of my 20's so I'm sure the team will know this and give me a birthday win. 29-0 a goal for every year of my life lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

We'll win this as it's my birthday tomorrow, last year of my 20's so I'm sure the team will know this and give me a birthday win. 29-0 a goal for every year of my life lol

How about 29 hoofballs?!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Despite the current gloom, I am not changing my prediction : Aston Villa 2-1 Swansea

EPL Table, teams from 9th to 20th as at 26/12/2013 & Next Matches, 28-29/12/2013 :

09 Southampton. 18 +7 27 : A Everton (29th)
10 Stoke City.. 18 -8 21 : A Tottenham (29th)
11 Swansea City 18 -1 20 : A Aston Villa
12 Hull City... 18 -7 20 : H Fulham
13 Aston Villa. 18 -7 19 : H Swansea City ... KO 15:00 hours.
14 Norwich City 18 -15 19 : H Man United
15 W B Albion.. 18 -5 17 : A West Ham
16 Cardiff City 18 -15 17 : H Sunderland
17 C Palace.... 18 -15 16 : A Man City
18 Fulham...... 18 -16 16 : A Hull City
19 West Ham.... 18 -10 14 : H W B Albion
20 Sunderland.. 18 -17 13 : A Cardiff City

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived