FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to in

Firstly We're not going down, we're not even in the bottom 3 stop being such a drama queen!!! Secondly the project involves building on a budget and some close shaves is the inherent danger with doing that, now I'd happily see Lerner sell up to a multi billionaire and us go and buy messi, please god let it happen. But it's not, so what we have is this way of building and you have to look at the entire situation and see that the curve we're going through albeit a scary one is a necessary one if we're going to build a competitive team in the long run. It's not pretty now but given the chance lambert can get rid of the ones who dot cut it and use the £20m per year budget to replace 1 or 2 instead of having to bulk the squad out
Let's hope your right as Lerner will not get rid of Lambert. What was interesting today is that the Holte did not sing anything with Paul Lambert in it all match. That tells a story.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

PL has spent how much ?On what? Wanyama is the ideal player Villa need to break up the play.

Lol, so should he have signed 2 decent players with the money and just plugged the holes with youth and reserve players??

Have you forgotten he had to get rid of the high earners and we already had the smallest prem squad??

Anyway, it was a good result and hopefully we can move on from here.

I'm off for a birthday curry hope you all have a good night

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I believe in sticking with Lambert for the time being because of the current restraints at the club sacking him would be suicide, but in my eyes he is another Mon, he has no plan B and the most of the transfers look weak.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

PL has spent how much ?On what? Wanyama is the ideal player Villa need to break up the play.

How much did Wanyama cost? 13 Mil?

That would be the second highest transfer EVER for Villa. Our net spend this summer was only a few mil over that. We weren't one player away this summer.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

40m is what im hearing from this site, beneteke cost 7m a fantastic signing imo & could possibly treble if sold if he finds his form again,..i would have loved to have seen wanyama in a villa shirt infact i was whoring him on here at the time when it looked he was premier league bound lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Firstly We're not going down, we're not even in the bottom 3 stop being such a drama queen!!!

Secondly the project involves building on a budget and some close shaves is the inherent danger with doing that, now I'd happily see Lerner sell up to a multi billionaire and us go and buy messi, please god let it happen. But it's not, so what we have is this way of building and you have to look at the entire situation and see that the curve we're going through albeit a scary one is a necessary one if we're going to build a competitive team in the long run.

It's not pretty now but given the chance lambert can get rid of the ones who dot cut it and use the £20m per year budget to replace 1 or 2 instead of having to bulk the squad out

Whilst I do sympathize with the idea of looking upwards and onwards.We are in a relegation battle.Lambert has been given a chance hes has had carte blanche on all desicions(pitch wise).and is clearly struggling to get the best form his current squad.His whole persona today at the game,said it all.Its not a decent enough squad of players,(brought in by PL)its as simple as that.Bar one or two of his chargers the rest are not good enough.

wZaXfsX.jpg

Does anybody really believe we would be doing any better with the squad in its current state with fergie in charge for example? We need to start buying some players that match the stature of our club Im all for investing in youth but there needs to be a backbone of reliable experience. Were missing benteke Nzog and Vlar atm 3 players that would add a little to that backbone!

If Lambert was given 30-40m in January it could transform this side.

AM-12-13M

ST 10M

LB 7-8M

Does anybody really believe we would be doing any better with the squad in its current state with fergie in charge for example? We need to start buying some players that match the stature of our club Im all for investing in youth but there needs to be a backbone of reliable experience. Were missing benteke Nzog and Vlar atm 3 players that would add a little to that backbone!

If Lambert was given 30-40m in January it could transform this side.

AM-12-13M

ST 10M

LB 7-8M

What I will guarantee is fergie would make Villa Park much more of a fortress than Lambert has, our home form is pathetic! WBA have had restraints for years but they are normally strong at home.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Archived