FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

What does booing at the end of the match achieve atm the lads dont want to play at home as it is booing at the end of the game just continues the viscous circle no matter how bad weve played.

When we decided to get behind the lads last season it started to turn in our favour!

There is no doubt were awful at the moment and 1 point from 5 games is relegation form but weve got to lift the cloud over villa park!

At the moment we need a miracle lets not make the situation worse!!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to in

Could be worse. We could be Fulham. 6-0 loss to Hull today. Changed owners, manager, etc...

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

What does booing at the end of the match achieve atm the lads dont want to play at home as it is booing at the end of the game just continues the viscous circle no matter how bad weve played.

When we decided to get behind the lads last season it started to turn in our favour!

There is no doubt were awful at the moment and 1 point from 5 games is relegation form but weve got to lift the cloud over villa park!

What does booing at the end of the match achieve atm the lads dont want to play at home as it is booing at the end of the game just continues the viscous circle no matter how bad weve played. When we decided to get behind the lads last season it started to turn in our favour! There is no doubt were awful at the moment and 1 point from 5 games is relegation form but weve got to lift the cloud over villa park! At the moment we need a miracle lets not make the situation worse!!
Exactly, get on here air ur frustrations , no benefit getting on the guys backs

So good he said it a few times lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

If Lerner is investing some money in jan then I think we'll easily move on from this elongated blip

11 points from 3 months of football. 1 point from the last 15 available. not mocking yers but that can't be described as an elongated blip

villa played a little better in the sense that you wasn't exposed as much, dull unimpressive meek football was in abundance again.

hopefully it gets addressed with suitable signings in jan

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to invest,bull" Lambert has NOT bought well at all.Ejected the experienced players(which hasnt paid off) and built his "own team" and clearly has no idea on how to set out a team.Kovak?Tonev?Bowery? Luna?etc...Who the hell scouted these signings?????...the list goes on POOR SIGNINGS. Every team hits the left flank and kills us when they see Luna on the team sheet,such a poor signing.Baker is NOT a Sunday player,let alone the prem!!!!As for his subs,WTF!! We are deep in it gentleman,we got out last year,and have NOT progressed.I was NOT a Lambert fan,he continuously changed the squad and formation at Norwich on a weekly basis and has tried it here and failed.......................Lowton,Bacuna in,then out,then in,then out,as with others,make your mind up Lambert!!!! We are SHOCKING! Lets just hope he can get us out of the Championship at the first attempt!! After a truly fantastic day at the emirates.............we are back to reality. PL really does talk a good talk..........The question has always been,"What would happen when Benteke,Weimann,Gabby etc hit a rough patch.........We are now seeing it............we dont have any quality whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used up all my optimism last year.Under PL when have broken every awful record. Thats my rant over.......to fellow fans...Happy new year!! To PL,please leave.......please.

wZaXfsX.jpg

Archived