avstu

villavswansea.jpg

Aston Villa v Swansea City

Premier League

Villa Park

Saturday, December 28th - KO @ 15.00

Match Chat & Predictions

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter

We are currently the worst team in the prem.No more excuses for Lambert.If any Villa fan really believes he can change things around,God help us! Im tired of hearing "young team Bull,Learner got to in

thats a bit optimistic, thye'll probably score that in the first half

Your posts should come with a health warning for people with a tendency for depression

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Said I wasn't going to this in my temper last night after that shower of sh*t display but you know what's coming next.........yes i will be there as I am a sucker for constant punishment.

I will be hoping for a win but expecting a hammering

villa 1 v 4 Swansea

It's gonna be a tough game but somehow we are going to scrape a win, swans will out play us and pepper out goal all game without scoring , we will have 2 chances and score both.

Villa win 2-0. ( more cracks covered )

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Said I wasn't going to this in my temper last night after that shower of sh*t display but you know what's coming next.........yes i will be there as I am a sucker for constant punishment.

I will be hoping for a win but expecting a hammering

villa 1 v 4 Swansea

Been down this road so many times and no matter what it keeps pulling me back. Sometimes I wish I could just walk away (for a little while anyway)

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Been down this road so many times and no matter what it keeps pulling me back. Sometimes I wish I could just walk away (for a little while anyway)
Mate I'm 37 and apart from some good moments over the years it's been a roller coaster watching supporting Villa but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can hold my head up and say I'm no glory hunter and support the team my family have supported for five generations and never ever would I change

Archived