FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 0 Crystal Palace 1

avstu

To be honest I've just given up on Lambert, Lerner, and really the entire.club. There is just no ambition, energy, or desire for this club to do anything beyond hoping to stay in the league. Perhaps it's my relative newness as a fan compared to you guys, but I can tell you being a Villa fan in the States ain't easy. I can't tell you how many times I've traveled to even find a match on TV (they generally only televise the good clubs).and money I've spent traveling to the the UK to see them play in person. All of that is rewarded with the hiring of second rate managers, and usually third and fourth rate players. Villa isn't signing anyone in January who will make a damn bit of difference and we all have got to know that. The best thing that's happened is that Benteke has been totally out of form this season and his value has taken a big drop, so we may be able to keep him. Maybe it's because it's Christmas and I just don't get that Christmas spirit anymore, but I just have a hard time understanding why we worry and care about a club who is giving nothing back to the fans in the form of quality or effort and hasn't in years. Bah-f**cking-humbug
You can change your socks, pants and even your wife, but you can't change your football team. V.T.I.D.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can change your socks, pants and even your wife, but you can't change your football team. V.T.I.D.

This site has more drama queens in it than a gay club!!! Lol

I agree Westwood is a fine young player with a decent future but if we don't put our best team out then we don't have any depth at all which is what worries me.

+1 from me! No matter what happens to the VIlla I will always support them

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

To be honest I've just given up on Lambert, Lerner, and really the entire.club. There is just no ambition, energy, or desire for this club to do anything beyond hoping to stay in the league. Perhaps it's my relative newness as a fan compared to you guys, but I can tell you being a Villa fan in the States ain't easy. I can't tell you how many times I've traveled to even find a match on TV (they generally only televise the good clubs).and money I've spent traveling to the the UK to see them play in person. All of that is rewarded with the hiring of second rate managers, and usually third and fourth rate players. Villa isn't signing anyone in January who will make a damn bit of difference and we all have got to know that. The best thing that's happened is that Benteke has been totally out of form this season and his value has taken a big drop, so we may be able to keep him.

Maybe it's because it's Christmas and I just don't get that Christmas spirit anymore, but I just have a hard time understanding why we worry and care about a club who is giving nothing back to the fans in the form of quality or effort and hasn't in years.

Bah-f**cking-humbug

Can understand your frustration Mate but cannot understand the rest of you point !!

I guess this is the difference when you grow up with the Club as part of you life and personal history??

A Club is for life, not just Christmas!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

you really earn your stipes backing them through the tough times when the good times come it makes it all the sweeter.....remember villa conquered europe once by lifting the big one...villa wont be fighting relegation or slugging it out forever in midtable,nothings forever the good times WILL come f*ck knows when but they will come in yer life time.

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

To be honest I've just given up on Lambert, Lerner, and really the entire.club. There is just no ambition, energy, or desire for this club to do anything beyond hoping to stay in the league. Perhaps it's my relative newness as a fan compared to you guys, but I can tell you being a Villa fan in the States ain't easy. I can't tell you how many times I've traveled to even find a match on TV (they generally only televise the good clubs).and money I've spent traveling to the the UK to see them play in person. All of that is rewarded with the hiring of second rate managers, and usually third and fourth rate players. Villa isn't signing anyone in January who will make a damn bit of difference and we all have got to know that. The best thing that's happened is that Benteke has been totally out of form this season and his value has taken a big drop, so we may be able to keep him.

Maybe it's because it's Christmas and I just don't get that Christmas spirit anymore, but I just have a hard time understanding why we worry and care about a club who is giving nothing back to the fans in the form of quality or effort and hasn't in years.

Bah-f**cking-humbug

As loyal said, I can understand your frustration but villa is in most of our blood. I was born a villa fan, being a villa fan for me is as concrete as being a man and fancying women, it's natural and one of the few things their is no changing of.

The Villa has been in much worse states than it is now and the club pulled through, we got relegated came back won the league and then the European cup, it's a different day and age but the pride is still there and we could win something in the future. Even if we win feck all we're still a great club that anyone could be proud of regardless of current form.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Trains not running locally! Anyone know the best place to park tomorrow????

Addies, Ruskin Hall, school virtually opposite Ali-Baba,s as per Skyba---King Edward School, --all charge £5 ---street parking where its adviseable to bung the local scally,s sorry,-- young entrepenaurs a couple of quid if you value your paintwork or tyres.,

the earlier you arrive --the more the choice,---

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Hey, not dropping my allegiance to Villa. Not changing clubs or anything like it. Sick and frustrated at the owner, manager, and players...absolutely.

There's a point of support when the club is smaller, etc. But there's no way in hell to look at the last several years thinking the club is doing anything remotely resembling trying to win anything.

That is frustrating. Ain't dreaming of walking away. Also not spending my hard earned money to give to a club that doesnt spend theirs to put a decent squad on the pitch.

Hey, not dropping my allegiance to Villa. Not changing clubs or anything like it. Sick and frustrated at the owner, manager, and players...absolutely.

There's a point of support when the club is smaller, etc. But there's no way in hell to look at the last several years thinking the club is doing anything remotely resembling trying to win anything.

That is frustrating. Ain't dreaming of walking away. Also not spending my hard earned money to give to a club that doesnt spend theirs to put a decent squad on the pitch.

Just gotta roll with the punches Mate, but this is football

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived