Aston Villa 0 Crystal Palace 1

avstu

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can change your socks, pants and even your wife, but you can't change your football team. V.T.I.D.

This site has more drama queens in it than a gay club!!! Lol

I agree Westwood is a fine young player with a decent future but if we don't put our best team out then we don't have any depth at all which is what worries me.

reckon Palace will in Pulis tradition ,,be strong---hope the boyz will be up for a battle after their Christmas turkey and pudding--

could be a dour struggle--but 3 valuable points are at stake and they should be ours,

Come On Villa Come On------Villa 4 Palace 1

just hoping Wee Bazza dont come back to bite us in the ass!! coz no doubt the lad will be up for it!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

huge game despite it only being palace will make or break lambert cant bear to think of getting beat 4 on a trot especially this being at home,the boo's will ring & lambert out chants im sure of or if a convincing win will keep the baying mob away for another week lol.....if villa do get beat im not gonni hit the panic button im wating untill january to see if he adds to the squad if not and defeats continue then il start to worry

anyhow can see villa winning this one

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

To be honest I've just given up on Lambert, Lerner, and really the entire.club. There is just no ambition, energy, or desire for this club to do anything beyond hoping to stay in the league. Perhaps it's my relative newness as a fan compared to you guys, but I can tell you being a Villa fan in the States ain't easy. I can't tell you how many times I've traveled to even find a match on TV (they generally only televise the good clubs).and money I've spent traveling to the the UK to see them play in person. All of that is rewarded with the hiring of second rate managers, and usually third and fourth rate players. Villa isn't signing anyone in January who will make a damn bit of difference and we all have got to know that. The best thing that's happened is that Benteke has been totally out of form this season and his value has taken a big drop, so we may be able to keep him.

Maybe it's because it's Christmas and I just don't get that Christmas spirit anymore, but I just have a hard time understanding why we worry and care about a club who is giving nothing back to the fans in the form of quality or effort and hasn't in years.

Bah-f**cking-humbug

To be honest I've just given up on Lambert, Lerner, and really the entire.club. There is just no ambition, energy, or desire for this club to do anything beyond hoping to stay in the league. Perhaps it's my relative newness as a fan compared to you guys, but I can tell you being a Villa fan in the States ain't easy. I can't tell you how many times I've traveled to even find a match on TV (they generally only televise the good clubs).and money I've spent traveling to the the UK to see them play in person. All of that is rewarded with the hiring of second rate managers, and usually third and fourth rate players. Villa isn't signing anyone in January who will make a damn bit of difference and we all have got to know that. The best thing that's happened is that Benteke has been totally out of form this season and his value has taken a big drop, so we may be able to keep him.

Maybe it's because it's Christmas and I just don't get that Christmas spirit anymore, but I just have a hard time understanding why we worry and care about a club who is giving nothing back to the fans in the form of quality or effort and hasn't in years.

Bah-f**cking-humbug

Least you have pubs you can find them at! Most Villa matches I still have to watch via a steam from my laptop.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Trains not running locally! Anyone know the best place to park tomorrow????

I always park in the school near the shops £5 or something or just park on the road and give the kids a couple quid

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived