FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 0 Crystal Palace 1

avstu

not gonna give a prediction as i lost my ass this weekend on it.

i think what will happen is that palace will use chamak as much as poss. our defense will cope with him as long as theres communication.

if we keep a simple game of going down the wings kozak is bound to score. if lowton was to even over lap albrighton for crosses so if a rebound header was to come out surely albrighton can keep the spell going...

im not asking for mircles but i seriously think judging by our late performances we should score late in this game but whether palace can score one is down to our communication at the back.

im just hoping they gel quickly while the main lads are nursing injuries

newcomer.png

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can change your socks, pants and even your wife, but you can't change your football team. V.T.I.D.

This site has more drama queens in it than a gay club!!! Lol

I agree Westwood is a fine young player with a decent future but if we don't put our best team out then we don't have any depth at all which is what worries me.

i can see palace winning 1 nil , from the games i have seen at home this year (missed city game) i find this team under PL disjointed, its sucking the like out of a lot of fans these days & its not getting better.

i dont think PL will be sacked as the "gang" would have to hire a new manager £££,pay off lambert£££ then buy players for new manager £££. its a no brainer to keep lambert £££ if you dont want to spend.

Update to my previous Post.

EPL Table, teams from 6th to 20th as at 22/12/2013 & Next Matches, 26/12/2013 :

06 Newcastle... 17 +2 30 : H Stoke City
07 Tottenham... 17 -5 30 : H W B Albion
08 Man United.. 17 +8 28 : A Hull City
09 Southampton. 17 +4 24 : A Cardiff City
10 Stoke City.. 17 -4 21 : A Newcastle
11 Swansea City 17 +0 20 : A Chelsea
12 Hull City... 17 -6 20 : H Man United
13 Aston Villa. 17 -6 19 : H C Palace ... KO 15:00 hours.
14 Norwich City 17 -14 19 : H Fulham
15 Cardiff City 17 -12 17 : H Southampton
16 W B Albion.. 17 -5 16 : A Tottenham
17 West Ham.... 17 -8 14 : H Arsenal
18 C Palace.... 17 -16 13 : A Aston Villa
19 Fulham...... 17 -17 13 : A Norwich City
20 Sunderland.. 17 -18 10 : A Everton

After the games today, the possible range is still up to 10th or down to 16th.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Very nervous about this next couple of games. We should be sitting here with two home games looming expecting six points, settle for four at the very least but if we get zero points I will not be surprised at all. January will be very interesting in the transfer market as if we do get maximum points over the next two or even three games then they will think that we don't need anyone else and plod on. Lambert in my opinion has dropped a massive clanger as a ball player with bags of experience should of been purchased for the centre of midfield. If not with experience then a hungry young player who will bleed for the team. We only seem to have Delph who seems to do this

Very nervous about this next couple of games. We should be sitting here with two home games looming expecting six points, settle for four at the very least but if we get zero points I will not be surprised at all. January will be very interesting in the transfer market as if we do get maximum points over the next two or even three games then they will think that we don't need anyone else and plod on. Lambert in my opinion has dropped a massive clanger as a ball player with bags of experience should of been purchased for the centre of midfield. If not with experience then a hungry young player who will bleed for the team. We only seem to have Delph who seems to do this
I think Westwood is ok,, finding it tough at the moment .but he will be fine

funniest.gif

I think Westwood is ok,, finding it tough at the moment .but he will be fine
I agree Westwood is a fine young player with a decent future but if we don't put our best team out then we don't have any depth at all which is what worries me.

better not. missus is coming to this. Look out for the tall bloke in a claret and blue santa hat and the short girl shivering

some days you are the pigeon, some days you are the statue

Archived