Aston Villa 0 Crystal Palace 1

avstu

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can change your socks, pants and even your wife, but you can't change your football team. V.T.I.D.

This site has more drama queens in it than a gay club!!! Lol

I agree Westwood is a fine young player with a decent future but if we don't put our best team out then we don't have any depth at all which is what worries me.

Never been one to call for lamberts head but im finding it extremely difficult to defend him at the minute. If he had a plan and things were going to improve then it would have by now. We've been poor pretty much all season and theres no signs of it getting any better. I just can't see where we go from here.

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

Aim higher. We've run three straight managers out since MON. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. I wouldn't trust the board to find the right guy. Randy didn't hire MON. He hired GH, AM, and Lambert. You really trust him to hire someone else.

Sack the Board!

No I don't trust lerner, however i have no faith in PL the performance today was so bad and has been for the last few games. No chance of RL going anytime soon, so for me we need to start CONSIDERING replacements for PL.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Please define how this can get worse?

Sacking con scythe managers has lead us to the point where we had a team full of players signed by different managers, people still seem to be forgetting how bad we've been in recent years, lambert isn't the only manager to struggle in recent history, in fact the only one for quite some time who hasn't struggled in MON and he had a lot of money to play with.

Lambert needs to change things to make them better but he has to be given the chance to change them not someone else.

Also a only have the capacity to sign players for small fee's sacking lambert would rob us of some of that money also.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Lambert out, simple as that enough is enough, not going Saturday and my cup tickets can go back.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I have tried to defend Lambert, I bought into the young and hungry players idea against my better judgement...... I questioned the lack of experience summer 2012 and have many times since.....but I can no longer defend him.

The experiment is surely dead, you can't build a squad from lower league players and cut it at this level. But the main problem is at board level in my opinion and sacking Lambert is unlikely to change much.

Spend some money next month Lerner....and not at Crewe and Chesterfield.......because this club is going down at some point if we continue like this and the bulk of our squad is unlikely to cut it in the championship.

Season ticket holder but I will not be going vs Swansea - I can't put myself through that rubbish any longer. I'm not going to say Learner is blameless with our current situation but Lambert seems clueless at the moment and other managers stroll to Villa Park knowing exactly how to play against us.

The problem I have is removing Lambert who do you bring in that could do anything better, some of them players are not even close to Premiership standard.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Clark, baker, Luna, Kea, weimann, albrighton, kozak - take a look at these 7 starters and tell me which other team in the league they Would be in the starting Line up and to Think that we startet With all of Them at the same time. Jesus. Tonev, bacuna and bowery as subs. Need i say more. How in the World could lambert Think that these players could win a match.

Lambert out, simple as that enough is enough, not going Saturday and my cup tickets can go back.

This post sticks out the most of everything here. For someone like B6 who is one of the most passionate Villa fans I know to be at this point..... Wow.....

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

This post sticks out the most of everything here. For someone like B6 who is one of the most passionate Villa fans I know to be at this point..... Wow.....

The football being played at Villa is just un-defendable at this point. Lacking true progression, which we should be seeing at this point.

Archived