Aston Villa 0 Crystal Palace 1

avstu

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can change your socks, pants and even your wife, but you can't change your football team. V.T.I.D.

This site has more drama queens in it than a gay club!!! Lol

I agree Westwood is a fine young player with a decent future but if we don't put our best team out then we don't have any depth at all which is what worries me.

This should be a lesson for some posters who have been bashing the people (i/e Karl) all season for telling it like is no matter what the results are. The bad/ugly performances were bound to catch up with us and now they are.

Anyone who wants Lambert as manager now needs their head checking. That was a f**cking disgrace.

But guess what. 'can't fault the effort it was a fantastic effort from the lads. We pick ourselves up and we go again'.

If we play sh*t, kids or not, you tell then they've played sh*t. Otherwise, how are they supposed to learn. Lambert out

mzjj.jpg

Anyone who wants Lambert as manager now needs their head checking. That was a f**cking disgrace.

But guess what. 'can't fault the effort it was a fantastic effort from the lads. We pick ourselves up and we go again'.

If we play sh*t, kids or not, you tell then they've played sh*t. Otherwise, how are they supposed to learn. Lambert out

Players have been taught to play hoof ball. Not their fault today IMO

Watching Lambert walking off the field and look over his shoulder at the pitch...I sincerely hope that is his last look at the pitch ever. Take him , his inability to evaluate talent, and his shockingly poor football back to the lower leagues where he and most of his players belong.

Archived