Aston Villa 0 Man Utd 3

avstu

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It wasn't the first time I've watched Man Utd dick us and I know it won't be the last, but it's irrelevant who we played, we were abject, again. United didn't break a sweat yesterday and neither did

furthest North they've been!!!

I'm a little like that. I think I will be more upset if we don't have a go and lose though. Spurs in the league we didn't even try and I felt that was a missed opportunity. Just have a go lads - it's

i,m sure we can get one over them this time,----its about blinkin time,

gonna have to miss it --but will be watching and thinking about yousz all, whilst raising a wee glass or 5 in the walkabout bar in uptown Blackpool---yup its the annual jolly -boys tinsel and turkey festive jolly,

Villa to win 3- 1

Come On You Lions----its time to lift yourselves go again and rise above and vanquish them theatre of dreams merchants---,

love blackpool :thumbup: me & the family are going there on our hols in the summer instead of going abroad

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

love blackpool :thumbup: me & the family are going there on our hols in the summer instead of going abroad

I f**cking hate Blackpool, sh*t hole with a capital sh*t

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Is it sold out does anyone know????

Nipped into ticket office today---the girl said it was selling well--and not many tickets were left!she persuaded me to sell mine on that viagogo thing --- my usual beneficiaries not being available to go,

( whether this is correct i aint got a clue--)

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Lots of manure fans around the ground again.

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

man, hope you start saving now---its blinking expensive especially with the little ones--tower, 3 piers,plleasure beach,loads and loads of "penny arcades"-ooddles of temptations for the nippers!!

spent many a summer holiday there with the old couple in me yutes,---great times wonderful memories---stole my first smooch there,under south pier with a basbe that lived a mile from me----ahhhh pleasureable memories---lol

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

man, hope you start saving now---its blinking expensive especially with the little ones--tower, 3 piers,plleasure beach,loads and loads of "penny arcades"-ooddles of temptations for the nippers!!spent many a summer holiday there with the old couple in me yutes,---great times wonderful memories---stole my first smooch there,under south pier with a basbe that lived a mile from me----ahhhh pleasureable memories---lol
Dimitri loves the penny arcade, especially the song !!!!!!!!!

image.png

Is it sold out does anyone know????
Apparently only single seats left. Not sure how true.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Apparently only single seats left. Not sure how true.

can easily believe it--from what i was told this morning, pleasant girl too,

but a wee bit disappointed at stock in the Villa shop--not much by way of C,rimble cheer, was going to buy a watch got it put aside then the lad caught me up perusing the autographed shirts Chris Herd Stephen Ireland,Gary Gardner and DB9 all included for £50 .00 each. to say the 2 watches they had needed to be returned to the supplier because the batteries had ran out!!!!!

must confess i were,nt tempted by the bargain basket of pre-worn individually embossed players under slips for £1,00 neither!!!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived