FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 0 Man Utd 3

avstu

Defo think Bacuna should be dropped for this one, Lowton needs to be given his chance now or it kinda makes a mockery of having competition for places! Albrighton to start with Gabby on the left f a 4-4-2, Weinmann and Benteke to start
Albrighton to start ? You are positive tonight mate.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It wasn't the first time I've watched Man Utd dick us and I know it won't be the last, but it's irrelevant who we played, we were abject, again. United didn't break a sweat yesterday and neither did

furthest North they've been!!!

I'm a little like that. I think I will be more upset if we don't have a go and lose though. Spurs in the league we didn't even try and I felt that was a missed opportunity. Just have a go lads - it's

Defo think Bacuna should be dropped for this one, Lowton needs to be given his chance now or it kinda makes a mockery of having competition for places!

Albrighton to start with Gabby on the left f a 4-4-2, Weinmann and Benteke to start

Agree about lowton and have no problem with albrighton been given an opportunity and 4-4-2 is worth a try but CB and AW need benching, they are offering nothing at present and it would give us options on the bench. I would play Gabby in the middle with Kozak or even Helenius alongside him, I know most will think that is a crap idea but they can hardly be worse than what our front players are currently offering.

Albrighton to start ? You are positive tonight mate.

LOL! we need a new dynamic to our game, and although he is not the best he is different to what we have.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

LOL! we need a new dynamic to our game, and although he is not the best he is different to what we have.
Not disagreeing with you mate as Albrighton could/maybe do whys he used to do. If he dies start and he's shite ........ !!!!!,

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Somebody posted yesterday that we have won only 1 of our last 19 games we have played on a Sunday ....... Cheers for that. !

That was me, in the Fulham match Thread, but I will repeat it here :

Since MON left, AVFC has the following record on Sundays :

Sunday since 2009-2010 : Pld 17 Won 1 Drew 6 Lost 10 Pts 9

We knew AVFC would be 11th in the EPL irrespective of the score in the EPL match tonight :

Swansea City 1-1 Hull City

EPL Table, teams from 6th to 19th as at 09/12/2013 & Next Matches, 14-15/12/2013 :

06 Tottenham... 15 -1 27 : H Liverpool (15th)

07 Newcastle... 15 -1 26 : H Southampton

08 Southampton. 15 +5 23 : A Newcastle

09 Man United.. 15 +3 22 : A Aston Villa (15th)

10 Swansea City 15 +1 19 : A Norwich City (15th)

11 Aston Villa. 15 -2 19 : H Man United (15th) ... KO 13:30 hours.

12 Hull City... 15 -6 18 : H Stoke City

13 Stoke City.. 15 -5 17 : A Hull City

14 Norwich City 15 -14 17 : H Swansea City (15th)

15 W B Albion.. 15 -4 15 : A Cardiff City

16 Cardiff City 15 -11 14 : H W B Albion

17 West Ham.... 15 -6 13 : H Sunderland

18 Fulham...... 15 -12 13 : A Everton

19 C Palace.... 15 -12 13 : A Chelsea

AVFC RFC SAFC

We always lose to Man Utd and we always lose at home. A routine 2-0 away win coming up IMO.
That will be next week at Stoke lol

image.png

Can't see us getting anything from this one even with United playing badly
We can try !

image.png

Archived