Aston Villa 0 Man Utd 3

avstu

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It wasn't the first time I've watched Man Utd dick us and I know it won't be the last, but it's irrelevant who we played, we were abject, again. United didn't break a sweat yesterday and neither did

furthest North they've been!!!

I'm a little like that. I think I will be more upset if we don't have a go and lose though. Spurs in the league we didn't even try and I felt that was a missed opportunity. Just have a go lads - it's

Cheered me right up there, Andy. Ta.

Just saw e.mail about cup game and thought 'Sod that!' Can't be arsed to traipse to Brum to watch more crap. Actually glad I'll miss next two games. Need a break.

2426f5x.png

Cheered me right up there, Andy. Ta.

Just saw e.mail about cup game and thought 'Sod that!' Can't be arsed to traipse to Brum to watch more crap. Actually glad I'll miss next two games. Need a break.

Sorry Anne.

Don't lose the faith. Your our one sane voice.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Stoke, Palace,Swansea,Sunderland,Sheffield Utd what the f*ck am I doing ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

f*ck knows lol But as yu know ,,I will be at palace , Swansea, Sheffield ,,, why ? Because it's what I do

funniest.gif

My summary.

Three goals from three errors (not mistakes as mistakes don't happen all the time).

Marc Albrighton was the best player on the whole pitch. Maybe Lambert needs to take a long hard look at himself and some of the players he continues to pick.

Luna, Baker, El Ahmadi, Sylla and Benteke are either not good enough or not pulling their weight so bloody drop them.

Fed up of the same crap excuses all the time. It's not good enough - it's as simple as that.

saved me typing anything. Nice work. I would +1 but haven't worked out how to do it from phone

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Lol. Feel your pain mate.

I got it worse 2 of me other kids want to come to the palace game, and I'm planning on going by train so I can have a few 'cold un's ' gonna cost a bloody fortune. lol.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Archived