FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 0 Man Utd 3

avstu

Delph suspended mate.
Aaahhh, of course. A reprieve for Westwood then although I'd actually prefer to push Herd into that pocket and play someone else at RB but we don't seem to have anyone of quality there. Really want to see Lowton given good opportunity further forward, not a defender for mine.
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It wasn't the first time I've watched Man Utd dick us and I know it won't be the last, but it's irrelevant who we played, we were abject, again. United didn't break a sweat yesterday and neither did

furthest North they've been!!!

I'm a little like that. I think I will be more upset if we don't have a go and lose though. Spurs in the league we didn't even try and I felt that was a missed opportunity. Just have a go lads - it's

I fear the worst on Sunday but hope for the best as i just hope that the reds carry on there indifferent form but everyone knows they love playing at Villa Park. If we beat them then everyone in the football world will be soooooooooo happy and the wheels will have definitely come off there little cockney parade

COME ON YOU LIONS

I fear the worst on Sunday but hope for the best as i just hope that the reds carry on there indifferent form but everyone knows they love playing at Villa Park. If we beat them then everyone in the football world will be soooooooooo happy and the wheels will have definitely come off there little cockney parade

COME ON YOU LIONS

I'm thinking they'll be a hornets nest after everyone laughing at them for the last month or so. Would love to say we'd get something out of this but just cant see it. Should be a full VP thou.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I'm thinking they'll be a hornets nest after everyone laughing at them for the last month or so. Would love to say we'd get something out of this but just cant see it. Should be a full VP thou.
Another thing I hate about this game ,,, tourists !!! Lol

funniest.gif

Good thing is, I don't think we're expected to beat ManUre. We do better when nothing is expected. Bad thing is, we're on TV; we perform worse on TV! Also, they've lost two on the bounce... :-(

My team: 3-5-2

------------------Guzan------------------

-------Vlaar-----Baker------Clark------

Lowton----Westwood-Herd-----Luna

-----------------Bacuna------------------

---------Benteke------Gabby-----------

Steer, Bennett, Sylla, Gardner, KEA, Weimann, Kozak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JavvieSmalls UTV!!

561930_434076706707642_2077795094_n.jpg

My friends AVFC flag!

Archived