FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 0 Man Utd 3

avstu

Also I'm not making excuses for him there are some problems that really need sorting, I'm just saying people seem to think they weren't there before he came and even if they were he could fix them in 5 minutes! The man needs proper time not 18 months

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It wasn't the first time I've watched Man Utd dick us and I know it won't be the last, but it's irrelevant who we played, we were abject, again. United didn't break a sweat yesterday and neither did

furthest North they've been!!!

I'm a little like that. I think I will be more upset if we don't have a go and lose though. Spurs in the league we didn't even try and I felt that was a missed opportunity. Just have a go lads - it's

That was appalling today. No other word I can use to describe it. I'm fast losing faith in Lambert. Thin Ice.
Your not the only one mate.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

How do you know he could get the player he wanted for the funds he had?? Unless he finds a benteke style player he isn't going to get a good enough AM for less than £11m is he. Also would you prefer he signed a crap one just for the sake of it?
How do you know he didn't ? The only one who knows are Lambert and the men at the top.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Also I'm not making excuses for him there are some problems that really need sorting, I'm just saying people seem to think they weren't there before he came and even if they were he could fix them in 5 minutes! The man needs proper time not 18 months
Some were not there ,, we have never played hooofffffballl before ,,never

funniest.gif

Skyba, the football is sh*t week in week out, 42,000 at villa park today and 39,000 went home thinking what a waste of money. I accept that Lamberts not at fault when baker gives the ball away and utd score, but Lambert is to blame for the negative tactics, we have conceded 4 goals in 2 games without reply and no matter how you luck at it all the players Lambert bought since arriving at villa were shocking today.
I'll say it again it wasn't going to be fixed over night but it's being fixed. Also today he didn't sit back and allow them to come at him he tried to go at them just like people asked for but it was the exact thing that screwed us over and that's lamberts fault for listening to criticism and reacting to it.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

I've tried to remain positive but I am finding it increasingly difficult. I think the next 4 games will have a major bearing on how the 2nd half of the season goes. Another relegation scrap is looking a possibility.

How do you know he didn't ? The only one who knows are Lambert and the men at the top.
Yeah that's my point Gary, you can neither defend or criticise the guy using the point ak made

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Some were not there ,, we have never played hooofffffballl before ,,never
Lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived