Aston Villa 0 Man Utd 3

avstu

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It wasn't the first time I've watched Man Utd dick us and I know it won't be the last, but it's irrelevant who we played, we were abject, again. United didn't break a sweat yesterday and neither did

furthest North they've been!!!

I'm a little like that. I think I will be more upset if we don't have a go and lose though. Spurs in the league we didn't even try and I felt that was a missed opportunity. Just have a go lads - it's

Lambert: I can't fault the effort :roll: :roll:
Did he get that quote from o'Leary ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

The blame can't be lumped at Luna, he was given no support whatsoever, benteke is the Liverpool of our team, living on past glory is not even the word for it. He needs to be dropped and shown that he's not the be all and end all of this club and if he doesn't start to play as he can he'll not only be sitting on the bench for us he won't be on the plane to Brazil.

Our defence was poor today but IMO that's a view of how exposed we become if we don't play with caution and wait for the counter. Gabby once again worked his socks off but he's not at his best when running at people and utd had that sorted from the outset and made sure the defence sat deeper. Albrighton seems like he's up for it so for me next game we drop benteke put gabby up top and have wiemann and albrighton working the wings, dunno I it would work out but something needs to be changed.

As Gabby won't be playing due to his yellow card today, I would welcome Kozak upfront.

Lambert has some headaches because I would find it very hard to get any sort of positives out of that.

I can't understand why we didn't give Gardner 20 mins?

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

As Gabby won't be playing due to his yellow card today, I would welcome Kozak upfront.

Forgot about that

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Don't get why people are surprised when lambert gives a stock answer after a poor game, he's not going to come out and batter the players when he's worked so hard to build a team with togetherness, come out and batter them and you'll start to cause problems.

Behind the scenes he'll know who he can batter and who needs the softly softly approach.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Don't get why people are surprised when lambert gives a stock answer after a poor game, he's not going to come out and batter the players when he's worked so hard to build a team with togetherness, come out and batter them and you'll start to cause problems.

Behind the scenes he'll know who he can batter and who needs the softly softly approach.

No one wants him to batter or slaughter them but he needs to come out and tell us what he is going to try to address so we at least have some future hope. I have heard him on the radio just and he least said that we need to improve defensively and keep and pass the ball better.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

The sad thing was that even when Luna had support he was still getting beat. And I recall Sylla and Baker helping/covering for him quite often.

Archived