FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

Any links to those pundits stating that?

football saturday are always saying unbelievable talent and i havent heard anything but

thank christ people on here with a more balanced view. I've heard criticism for suarez that I tend to agree with that he has an awkward style and can give the ball away at times, that aspect can be improved upon.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

Any links to those pundits stating that?

football saturday are always saying unbelievable talent and i havent heard anything but

It was in talksport, nobody is denying he's an unbelievable talent inconsistency doesn't take away from that at all.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

thank christ people on here with a more balanced view. I've heard criticism for suarez that I tend to agree with that he has an awkward style and can give the ball away at times, that aspect can be improved upon.

So your idea of a balanced view is totally ignoring the fact that he's not 100% consistent??

Don't think anyone has said anything other than he's world class but he's not yet up with the elite because he's not yet been 100% consistent, when he's on it he can win a game on his own so if he was 100% consistent Liverpool wouldn't have been languishing in mid table lately, as I said this season could be the beginning of him makin that extra step up but that's yet to be seen.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

he was in contention for the golden boot last year before the ban in a liverpool team with many problem areas. he looks even better this year as does the team. its incredibly stupid to site 1 game as evidence of being inconsistent, they are too strict a standard to place on a player in such a competitive league.

nope

you worked out which game proves your point that suarez is inconsistent?

If you read your post above you ask for which game.

he was in contention for the golden boot last year before the ban in a liverpool team with many problem areas. he looks even better this year as does the team. its incredibly stupid to site 1 game as evidence of being inconsistent, they are too strict a standard to place on a player in such a competitive league.

I gave you the game then you counter arguing one game isn't enough yet you said "which game" So i would say that makes you the stupid one.

if you think 1 game proves inconsistency i disagree

skyba had already said hull on the other page and he gave wham as further evidence then he said he didn't mean wham, and that maybe it was newcastle before you chimed in talking about hull again(lol). try and keep up with the conversation wacko

He was sh*t against Arsenal. Can't think of anymore, so if its just hull and arsenal then that's pretty consistent, other than the start of the season when he was still banned. I hate to agree with rattled because he's a dick, but he is right in this situation.

if you think 1 game proves inconsistency i disagree

skyba had already said hull on the other page and he gave wham as further evidence then he said he didn't mean wham, and that maybe it was newcastle before you chimed in talking about hull again(lol). try and keep up with the conversation wacko

I love how you try and get all cocky and clever and brand people stupid when in reality you must either be lost, confused all just plain stupid as your a Liverpool fan who spends his day on a villa forum.

The laugh is on you pal :lol:

he also hit the post in the arsenal match and a goal was ruled out after good work from suarez who was switched on enough to take a quick free kick to sturridge who passed it henderson to score only for the ref to pull it back

Suarez had not been at his brilliant best but his threat was ever present, and he flashed a warning to Arsenal that this game was not done yet as he swerved an angled effort against the post with Szczesny beaten.

strong to call him sh*t and you can f*ck off callin me a dick

Archived