FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

good question, 60m-70m considering his age

Well Bale went for 85, so based on that, Suarez is probably worth 300 Mil. LOL!

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

True!! Lol

I don't think anyone is worth over 30million, probably less than that. But in the current climate and his form you'd have to get 50-60 at least

mzjj.jpg

think the whole bale value is being talked about way too much. real bought a very good player for way over the odds.

He's better than Bale. Past behaviour might affect his price tag though.. I'd say 70m.. Wouldn't be surprised if it was more. Remember we were saying 40m for Benteke, so 50 for Suarez might be slightly low haha.

I'd say £70m would see him gone in jan. I wouldn't say he's better than bale as he's too inconsistent, yes he's been amazing lately but he doesn't do it all of the time, not even most of the time. he was nowhere to be seen against west ham and hull.

bale did the bussiness pretty much every game for spurs for 2 years. Nearly all of their wins were solely down to bale, that being said they paid massively over the odds for bale as bale isn't even in the same league as ronaldo and messi they're the only 2 players who are truely consistent, they do it all the time.

Going by that and going by the thinking that real aren't going to come and pay silly silly money then I think 70m although it's silly silly money I can see a club like arsenal paying it, how much would it be worth to them if it won them the league and got them to a champions league semi final?

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

suarez has 47 goals for the last 2 seasons, bale had 38

so far this season bale has 9, suarez has 14

39 goals in 71 international matches and 203 goals in 337 matches at club level since 2005

bale has 11 in 41 international and 69 goals in 261 games at club level since 2005

suarez has 47 goals for the last 2 seasons, bale had 38

so far this season bale has 9, suarez has 14

39 goals in 71 international matches and 203 goals in 337 matches at club level since 2005

bale has 11 in 41 international and 69 goals in 261 games at club level since 2005

Again, stats can be deceiving, straight away you get rid of the international stats, bale plays for wales Suarez plays for uraguay.

How many of Suarez' goals in the prem have been in the same game compared to bales?? This is what defines consistency, a player who scores 30 goals in a season with 10 hat-tricks is less consistent than the player who's score 25 goals in 25 different games.

There's more value in a player who scores consistently in every game which wins you games than a player who wins you a fair few games with some outstanding performances scoring more than 1 goal per game.

Also how many assists has bale got compared to Suarez? Bale could have scored less but won his team games by providing for other players. Sorry but if Suarez is better than bale why didn't Madrid offer Liverpool £100m for Suarez in the summer??

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

suarez 54, gareth has 63 assists. real prefer bale, suarez was banned, I don't think suarez will go for a 100m, completely different players. bale can go missing in numerous games and then just pops up with a rocket, as well as dominating games. suarez is a constant threat and unpredictable, tough as nails never out with injury will play through pain like he is doing now with a tight calf and still deliver

also bale has played in a better team the last 3 or 4 seasons and is certainly in a better one this year

both are world class players

Archived