Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

LOL at some peoples logic who claim injured players are still the best in the world right now. So so bitter

You dont stop being an engineer if your off work sick! a soldier doesnt stop being a soldier if he's in a hospital bed recovering from a wound. Vettel..... if he misses a race due to an injury does that stop him being the best driver?? get a grip messi is the best footballer in the world weather he's injured or not. if the injury finishes his career then he is no longer a footballer and couldnt be considered.

The whole point of what has been put in the thread is that i and some others have said Suarez is the best in the world right now, maybe not when Messi and Ronaldo are back but right now he is the best in the world

That cant still stand, no ones denying suarez is one of the best in the world right now and no one would turn him down but while messi and ronaldo are still playing football as well as they are he'll never be the best in the world.

Oh and merry christmas everyone :hh:

You dont stop being an engineer if your off work sick! a soldier doesnt stop being a soldier if he's in a hospital bed recovering from a wound. Vettel..... if he misses a race due to an injury does that stop him being the best driver?? get a grip messi is the best footballer in the world weather he's injured or not. if the injury finishes his career then he is no longer a footballer and couldnt be considered.

1de8e7e2_NicolasCageLaugh.gif

How do i block this fecking idiot troll???

Dunno tried to find block the other day and it seems to have moved

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Messi IS the best player in the world, simples !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived