FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

are e still talking about Liverpool on a Villa forum?? :whistling:

what do you expect in a suarez thread were some want liverpool to fail to get cl so suarez leaves them. liverpool is gonna get talked about. It's all connected.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

what do you expect in a suarez thread were some want liverpool to fail to get cl so suarez leaves them. liverpool is gonna get talked about. It's all connected.

Actually I respect Liverpool as a club, good heritage and come across as genuine fans on the whole.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Actually I respect Liverpool as a club, good heritage and come across as genuine fans on the whole.

Shame a lot of those genuine fans couldn't even point in the general direction anfield lol.

I've always said I can handle genuine utd, Liverpool, city, arsenal and Chelsea fans. But moving down to Cornwall and being met with the constant footballing question of "why do you support villa? They're sh*t" followed by constant belittling when you point out that the question asked points to their glory hunting motives get a bit wearing.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Shame a lot of those genuine fans couldn't even point in the general direction anfield lol.

I've always said I can handle genuine utd, Liverpool, city, arsenal and Chelsea fans. But moving down to Cornwall and being met with the constant footballing question of "why do you support villa? They're sh*t" followed by constant belittling when you point out that the question asked points to their glory hunting motives get a bit wearing.

Your forgetting Im from the Southwest too!! surrounded by "dedicated" fans of the "big" clubs...like you I get very bored of the normal rubbish sproated by them......I'm proud to be a Villan...nothing better despite form or position.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

I learned long ago not to be wound up by glory hunters or to try and argue with them, I just smile and ask them a simple question about "their club". Ask a glory hunting utd fan what the club was called before it was utd, most have no idea. That shuts them up.

No he'd be my third behind messi and ronaldo all day long even in current form he's nowhere near ronaldo and messi when they are on form.

If you take into account messi is injured and ronaldo coming back from one maybe but that's just stupid, just because messi isn't playing at this moment in time and ronaldo is recovering it doesn't take away from the fact that they will when back on the pitch some time soon eclipse anything Suarez could ever dream of doing

That's the point.. At this very moment Suarez is the better player. If you were playing tomorrow you would pick Suarez, because messi is injured and Ronaldo isn't fit. If you had to fight tomorrow either Tyson Fury or Mike Tyson you would pick Mike Tyson.. Because Fury is the better fighter today. I agree, all on form it's a different choice, but it's not that way. Right now, at this moment, Suarez is better.

That's the point.. At this very moment Suarez is the better player. If you were playing tomorrow you would pick Suarez, because messi is injured and Ronaldo isn't fit. If you had to fight tomorrow either Tyson Fury or Mike Tyson you would pick Mike Tyson.. Because Fury is the better fighter today. I agree, all on form it's a different choice, but it's not that way. Right now, at this moment, Suarez is better.

Mike tyson retired years ago.......... shall we compare him to zidane,maradona,pele etc?? suarez is bang in form, and is undoubtedly one of the best in the world but he isnt the best footballer in the world so if every pro footballer comes down with an injury for 2 weeks then some part timer non league player becomes the best in the world????? DOES HE FECK!

I blame loyal

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

I blame loyal

So the norm then eh?

Lets look at this from 2 perspectives.

1. Who is the most inform player out of Ronaldo,Messi and Suarez? Answer is Suarez.

2. Who is the best player in the world overall? Answer Messi but Suarez is close behind Ronaldo for 2nd spot!

both answers are correct but in a different context! Now stop f**cking arguing over the same thing!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

So the norm then eh?

Lets look at this from 2 perspectives.

1. Who is the most inform player out of Ronaldo,Messi and Suarez? Answer is Suarez.

2. Who is the best player in the world overall? Answer Messi but Suarez is close behind Ronaldo for 2nd spot!

both answers are correct but in a different context! Now stop f**cking arguing over the same thing!!

To be fair you wouldnt turn down any of those players no matter which team you are. :lolthumb:

Archived