Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

much much bigger! how many european cups have arsenal won? & chelsea only have a european cup & past glory because of billions getting pumped into them they are so false,... liverpool of the 70s is one of the most iconic teams to grace the game like de stefanos real madrid, beckenbaurs bayern or cryuffs ajax,.. their european history is to be admired, a legend of a club when it comes to history imo & this is coming from someone who has no good or bad feeling towards them just the way i see it

so by your rational Villa are currently on a par with Chelsea?? or even bigger in fact??

We live in the here and now not the past!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

wow really, bigger than chelsea, ok. I'm split on whether i want him to leave the league or not. On one hand i don't want to lose such a good player, the league will be worse with out a player of his quality. But on the other hand he is a cheat and a diver and that has no place in our league let alone football, i know others do it but one less that does it is better. Plus i don't want to have to play against him.

Let him leave! His departure doesn't weaken the premier league. If he goes he's off to Madrid. That league is a two-horse race, and the two biggest clubs in the world. For pure competition the premier league would still be just as strong. He's not a bigger loss than Ronaldo, and the league has done fine without him. Let him go dive in La Liga.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

so by your rational Villa are currently on a par with Chelsea?? or even bigger in fact??

We live in the here and now not the past!

hmm thats a toughie,.. i used to see villa bigger than chelsea but their recent EC & uefa cup also the media hype have overtook villa sadly i still see villa a big club or a sleeping giant like celtic,ajax & benfica

with all due respect mate you hate liverpool so its hard to judge your view as if hatred is clouding yer real feelings on them & im suprised someone as old as you who regulary goes to games sees the likes of arsenal & chelsea bigger its usually the young uns that live in a epl bubble & believe the hype that only see these cockney clubs bigger

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

hmm thats a toughie,.. i used to see villa bigger than chelsea but their recent EC & uefa cup also the media hype have overtook villa sadly i still see villa a big club or a sleeping giant like celtic,ajax & benfica

with all due respect mate you hate liverpool so its hard to judge your view as if hatred is clouding yer real feelings on them & im suprised someone as old as you who regulary goes to games sees the likes of arsenal & chelsea bigger its usually the young uns that live in a epl bubble & believe the hype that only see these cockney clubs bigger

hey, i hate to admit that i dislike Liverpool with a passion normally only reserved for the unwashed from small heath, maybe my bias is showing but like i say, we live in the here and now and Liverpool are only 6 points from winning nothing and qualifying for nothing this year!

I admit they have done very well thus far but i think they will fall away in the new year!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

plays with a different attitude now, the complaining and diving gone. 2nd in the league with a genuine chance of 4th that couldn't be said with any confidence before the season started, Liverpool are heading in the right direction and I'm hoping cl and a bumper pay rise will be enough to convince him to stick around.

hey, i hate to admit that i dislike Liverpool with a passion normally only reserved for the unwashed from small heath, maybe my bias is showing but like i say, we live in the here and now and Liverpool are only 6 points from winning nothing and qualifying for nothing this year!

I admit they have done very well thus far but i think they will fall away in the new year!

fair do's mate at least yer honest & consistant lol,..it was olnly 7-8 yrs ago liverpool won the CL in istanbul mind you that was probaly the worst bunch of players to have won it but good come back but ah suppose we all see how big clubs are diffrently

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

finished 2nd 4 years ago, highs and lows for years at Liverpool, inconsistent and not winning the league for 20 years after being the benchmark pretty much rules you out from talking about being a big club compared to other teams who have been more consistent and won more than liverpool in recent times. most opposition fans won't tolerate it, some may respect past achievements.

fair do's mate at least yer honest & consistant lol,..it was olnly 7-8 yrs ago liverpool won the CL in istanbul mind you that was probaly the worst bunch of players to have won it but good come back but ah suppose we all see how big clubs are diffrently

as they saying goes Mate, " I would rather walk alone!!" lol

Archived