FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

he is playing like a player that wants to be sold....and doing a damn fine job too as he is in some amazing form at the moment.

So he's pulling a Bale?

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

It was full of gifs and slowing the page down quite a lot, had a few complains so removed them,

Good man ! When I looked in on my mobile it had a right wobbler, didn't realise they were gifs as my phone just froze lol

It was full of gifs and slowing the page down quite a lot, had a few complains so removed them,

make sure you remove your "other" browser history too mate!!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Archived