Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

I'm singing his praising knowing he's gonna leave, that's how good he is! we might be able to keep hold of him if stops scoring for 3 months like benteke. smiley-music024.gif

When you sell him use the cash to buy Benteke.

I'm singing his praising knowing he's gonna leave, that's how good he is! we might be able to keep hold of him if stops scoring for 3 months like benteke. smiley-music024.gif

Put in a good word and i'm sure Delph will break his legs for you in the return :)

the dubious goals panel has ruled that Suarez should be credited for the 4th liverpool goal

15 goals now, which means his goals per min ratio goes down as well as his reputation of being consistent further cemented

the dubious goals panel has ruled that Suarez should be credited for the 4th liverpool goal

15 goals now, which means his goals per min ratio goes down as well as his reputation of being consistent further cemented

Thrush!!! This season he has been consistent THIS SEASON that doesn't make him a consistent player why is that so difficult for you to understand??? If he carries his form on for the season then that will change but unless you have a crystal ball you don't know that!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived