FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Suarez, Footballs Hottest Property!!

Loyalvillan

Luis Suarez has silenced many of his critics with his supreme performances this season since coming back from the Ban for biting Ivanovic netting an incredible 13 goals!!

Now, considering Liverpool do not have any European football this season in any competition how the hell are they going to hold on to a Player of his calibre if the Major Teams in Europe challenging for the Champions League title come a calling??

I am hearing of a bid from Arsenal in the region of 65m and a few of the Italian/Spanish Giants also keeping a close eye on the Player.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why should anyone listen to a proven liar such as yourself. You offer nothing but distraction with vileness lies and incredible bias in the majority of our exchanges

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

Congrats morerattled.......I almost hope you win the league just to p*ss off utd fans and fergie.

was reading a few posts by liverpool fans on ss and they say he should be allowed to leave the club if they dont get cl, i still dont reckon they will even get europa. if hes sold though i doubt it be to anyone in the pl

newcomer.png

A lot of clubs will be after him come the summer, though the way things are going at the moment I wouldn't be surprised to see Liverpool in the CL next season but I am not convinced that will be enough to keep him at anfield.

A lot of clubs will be after him come the summer, though the way things are going at the moment I wouldn't be surprised to see Liverpool in the CL next season but I am not convinced that will be enough to keep him at anfield.

I think if Arsenal are still top come January and are willing to pay the kind of fee that Liverpool may demand then he will be a Gunner by 1 Feb!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Luis Suarez has silenced many of his critics with his supreme performances this season since coming back from the Ban for biting Ivanovic netting an incredible 13 goals!!

Now, considering Liverpool do not have any European football this season in any competition how the hell are they going to hold on to a Player of his calibre if the Major Teams in Europe challenging for the Champions League title come a calling??

I am hearing of a bid from Arsenal in the region of 65m and a few of the Italian/Spanish Giants also keeping a close eye on the Player.

liverpool are a major team in europe imo & are bigger than arsenal & any other london club,..if anything i hope he goes to real madrid a clean slate in a new league

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I think if Arsenal are still top come January and are willing to pay the kind of fee that Liverpool may demand then he will be a Gunner by 1 Feb!

Not much would surprise me anymore but that would.....not only do I see suarez going to a bigger club than arsenal it would be a real kick in the teeth for Liverpools chances of CL qualification. And I am not convinced by Arsenals half arsed attempt last summer to sign him.

liverpool are a major team in europe imo & are bigger than arsenal & any other london club,..if anything i hope he goes to real madrid a clean slate in a new league

Liverpool bigger than Chelsea and Arsenal??? you been at the Buckfast Mate?? they are only bigger in terms of historic achievements!

much much bigger! how many european cups have arsenal won? & chelsea only have a european cup & past glory because of billions getting pumped into them they are so false,... liverpool of the 70s is one of the most iconic teams to grace the game like de stefanos real madrid, beckenbaurs bayern or cryuffs ajax,.. their european history is to be admired, a legend of a club when it comes to history imo & this is coming from someone who has no good or bad feeling towards them just the way i see it

wow really, bigger than chelsea, ok. I'm split on whether i want him to leave the league or not. On one hand i don't want to lose such a good player, the league will be worse with out a player of his quality. But on the other hand he is a cheat and a diver and that has no place in our league let alone football, i know others do it but one less that does it is better. Plus i don't want to have to play against him.

wow really, bigger than chelsea, ok. I'm split on whether i want him to leave the league or not. On one hand i don't want to lose such a good player, the league will be worse with out a player of his quality. But on the other hand he is a cheat and a diver and that has no place in our league let alone football, i know others do it but one less that does it is better. Plus i don't want to have to play against him.

from wiki

chelsea's honours which most has been tainted with a suger daddy

Domestic Leagues Cups European

liverpools honours

Honours won by Liverpool F.C. Honour No. Years Football League First Division 18 1900–01, 1905–06, 1921–22, 1922–23, 1946–47, 1963–64, 1965–66, 1972–73, 1975–76, 1976–77, 1978–79, 1979–80, 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84,1985–86, 1987–88, 1989–90 Football League Second Division 4 1893–94, 1895–96, 1904–05, 1961–62 Lancashire League 1 1892–93 FA Cup 7 1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006 League Cup 8 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1995, 2001, 2003, 2012 FA Charity Shield/FA Community Shield 15 1964*, 1965*, 1966, 1974, 1976, 1977*, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986*, 1988, 1989, 1990*, 2001, 2006 (* shared) Super Cup 1 1985–86 European Cup/UEFA Champions League 5 1977, 1978, 1981, 1984, 2005 UEFA Cup 3 1973, 1976, 2001 UEFA Super Cup 3 1977, 2001, 2005

i know whos history id rather have

Archived