FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Thread

JavvieSmalls

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2520749/ASTON-VILLAS-TRANSFER-WINDOW-Search-perfect-10-sees-Kevin-De-Bruyne-John-Guidetti-frame-Alan-Hutton-Shay-Given-set-exit.html

Well, have no fear because we're gonna sign DeBruyne and Guidetti!!!!!

(i think we can file this in the "never gonna f**cking happen" bin)

ya wouldnt mind explaining that "never gonna fukin happen bin" to my young lad as he wants 5 xbox games for xmas lol

newcomer.png

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

Would we have a chance of signing him? More importantly, is it a player Paul Lamber and Randy Lerner would go for?

"One of the stars of Belgium’s World Cup qualification campaign and a player tipped for stardom, it looks like Kevin De Bruyne is keen to force his way out of Chelsea, in order to gain more playing opportunities.

Belgian newspaper Nieuwsblad reports today that Kevin De Bruyne is eager to leave Stamford Bridge and will ask Jose Mourinho to leave the Premier League side permanently next week.

Just a week ago, Mourinho publicly said De Bruyne would get more chances to play: “Hopefully I can give him enough time on the pitch so he decides to stay in a happy way.”

Yet, De Bruyne was an unused substitute for both matches away at Sunderland and Stoke and appears to have shown his frustration on Instagram with a picture from the game at the Potters, in a coat watching from the sidelines. (See below.)

Ironically, De Bruyne is expected to start for Chelsea against Steaua Bucharest this evening but it could be one of his final appearances for the London side.

Nieuwsblad add that there is plenty of interest from big Bundesliga teams in De Bruyne and Belgium coach Marc Wilmots is keen for his to be playing regularly ahead of next summer’s World Cup.

It seems almost certain that De Bruyne will leave Stamford Bridge on loan in January at the minimum, but increasing reports reflect the fact the young winger is unhappy about his treatment at Chelsea.

cf53399e61b411e3953f1218d1219757_8.jpg

"

Source: http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/kevin-de-bruyne-wants-to-leave-chelsea-permanently-in-january-nieuwsblad/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JavvieSmalls UTV!!

561930_434076706707642_2077795094_n.jpg

My friends AVFC flag!

until some sorta rumour of his wage demand are relaeased its hard to say if we can afford him, i think it might cause something in the dressing room he was to come in on a wage higher than all the other players and well even though i rate him, hes fairly unproven in the pl

newcomer.png

Apparently Paulo Regula's agent is on his way to Birmingham, apparently with a view to fix a move for his player. Regula has been linked with Fulham, Hull, Parma and Cagliari over the last months and is described as a good passer and ball-winning midfielder with a decent shot. Sounds great imo.

Apparently Paulo Regula's agent is on his way to Birmingham, apparently with a view to fix a move for his player. Regula has been linked with Fulham, Hull, Parma and Cagliari over the last months and is described as a good passer and ball-winning midfielder with a decent shot. Sounds great imo.
If he's that good, he's too good to be true lol

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

And if it's too good to be true then it usually is.
Were all singing off the same hymn sheets these days.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived