FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Thread

JavvieSmalls

Apparently lambert has said no more signings unless something special comes along, anyone seen the source of this?

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

Apparently lambert has said no more signings unless something special comes along, anyone seen the source of this?

Hope not. Another poor reflection on Lerner. Lambert publically said he wanted a "no.10". Not signing one when we were linked with players like Defour is another sign that Lerner's penny pinching is holding us back.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Maybe if no money gets spent it will be an indication that lerners days a. The club are numbered

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

if we get wes i will be happy, why we are going after arthurs is beyond me. and then linked with yet another striker in wolves, defour was never gonna happen, lescott has been goin on since last summer.

according to lambert we are not finished in this window yet but as he clearly stated his so called no.10 has yet to turn up. as much abuse i gave holt before he kicked a ball for villa i will hold my hands up and say i was surprised. i actually like the fact that we didnt buy anyone in a sense because they would be prolly another tonev so to speak cause bertrand which we all like prolly is the guts of 7mill which we wont be buying in the winter window.

if we can sustain this late form with the team we have and clear 10th by the end of the season i will be very happy. but if he doesnt start buying decent players in the next window i will be very pizzed off

newcomer.png

might be an issue going forward without the creative player with experience we are crying out for!

I think without that we could be in a little trouble without one

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

“There’s loads of names out there and players out there that we’ve looked at,” said Lambert.

“We’ll just have to keep on looking. We scour everywhere, Europe, everywhere. As I’ve said before the January window is a really tough window to do anything. But the two lads that have come in have been excellent for us.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-lambert-aston-villa-scouring-6599468

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

my point is, its fair to say our squad is tiny, but we have bought bulk last summer. 11m on 2 players and then 9m on 5other up and coming players we are told. to be all ppl to be having this comment to im having it with u loyal as u are one of the fans that goes week in week out to vp and supports the idea lambert and co have brought to the club.

heres a question for ya, considering the size of our squad now in terms of players in the first team that apparently can play, would u agree that its time to get annoyed at lambert and co if hes given 20m in the summer and he starts buying 10 players etc instead of 4 decent players for 5m each?

if we keep buying randomers, i feel we are not moving forward, benteke was a bit of a fluke compare to the others that were bought but in saying that he did cost 7m and not 700k

newcomer.png

A rumour that would make a lot of sense: Raoul Loe.

We have been linked with him before, now West Ham have pulled out of a possible deal and Loe is disappointed about the missed opportunity. He would cost around 2m and is a big and strong CDM.

Archived