FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Thread

JavvieSmalls

Pak Supermarket maybe?
Who are they ? Local ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

more chance of MFI or DFS buying us imo Mate

I think someone will buy us within the next 24 months, really don't think Lerner wants to be involved but it will probably take a while for him to find a buyer and to recoup some more money

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

0zgp.jpg

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

0zgp.jpg
Lol

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Apparently carew has said he'll come and play for us for free!! Lol

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Only Lozells people will know Pak supermarket lol

They got em everywhere now! Rotherham,Bradford,Luton, Nottingham! the Flagshiop store in Washwood Heath (lolol flagship!) looks less shitty than they normally do!

Go in the one on Lozells road and one of the cashiers looks like Suarez's Sister with too much make up!! lololol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

They got em everywhere now! Rotherham,Bradford,Luton, Nottingham! the Flagshiop store in Washwood Heath (lolol flagship!) looks less shitty than they normally do! Go in the one on Lozells road and one of the cashiers looks like Suarez's Sister with too much make up!! lololol
What big tttttttttttttttttttttteeth ?

image.png

What about penant on a free?

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

What about penant on a free?

he's a scum bag!

Archived