JavvieSmalls

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

He signed a new contract not 6 months ago........I would make him honour it for at least another 18 months, a fit and in form Benteke makes us a force to be reckoned with and to sell before we have more strength in the squad would be stupid.

Defour in London for talks with Fulham supposedly! I'm not sure why Lambert has ruled out a move for this guy. If he's prepared to sign for Fulham surely we'd be in with a shout. Come on Lambert we should be looking for players like this. It could be our only chance cos if he joins the league and performs next year he'll be out of reach!

probably not mate, just wishful thinking in getting Hutton off our books. If we can rid ourselves of the bomb squad I would like to think we can have some money to properly strengthen the team going forwards

probably not mate, just wishful thinking in getting Hutton off our books. If we can rid ourselves of the bomb squad I would like to think we can have some money to properly strengthen the team going forwards

It would be nice to get shot but I can see us being stuck with him till his contract is up.

I agree, despite his terrible lack of skill and talent AVFC gave him a contract, so he is probably thinking **ck it let them pay. He is still getting a game for Scotland so he probably isn't too fussed.

Archived