FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Thread

JavvieSmalls

Heard Hutton turned down a move to Huddersfield. Happier rotting in the reserves here on 30,000 a week.

I bet he's on more than that !!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

@MatKendrick: Paul Lambert: "We're looking at one or two other positions as well but this is good business for us and he'll be a really strong influence."

PSML!!!! One or two? Looking? Good Business?

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Might aswell call the Moore brothers and Vassell and we'll get the gang back together. While were at it has anyone got a number for Gavin McCann

Luvving it Apparently young Stefan Moore is banging in goals a plenty over at Leamington, he would be cheaper than Granty boy--and i bet he,d luv another blast at Villa Park-------a singer i know in Blackpool who is also a Villa fan actually lives on the same avenue as Ga vin he walks his dogs with him----i,ll ask him to have a word!!, an experienced midfielder i sure he ,d only be too happy to don the Number 10 shirt---there you go coco job almost done ---quite cheaply ,too send Grantee back to Mr Whelan!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

According to radio W.,M P.F. has declared-----that there will be NO MAJOR SPENDING and co sorry lambo is as safe as houses,!! but i reckon we all knew that!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

According to radio W.,M P.F. has declared-----that there will be NO MAJOR SPENDING and co sorry lambo is as safe as houses,!! but i reckon we all knew that!!

What? You mean Holt came cheap? :confused:

2426f5x.png

i think that is something we all knew, but what does major spending mean?? 10 to 15m? i would be happy with 3 or 4 m on a creative player int he middle of the park

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

i think that is something we all knew, but what does major spending mean?? 10 to 15m? i would be happy with 3 or 4 m on a creative player int he middle of the park

IMO if this is the level we can expect Lerner to sanction for the coming seasons we're going to achieve very little.

The only way that can e changed is by opening the wage budget a bit more, I think the £20m per summer +sales will do us for fees but that's not going to be spent as well as it could be if the wages are low.

As always I'm praying for the day Lerner sells but I don't think he will

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived