JavvieSmalls

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

asked him if his pubes were Ginger aswel?? apparently he aint got none!

LOL! To be fair , if I was ginger I'd be completely hairless

Lol the lad I'm taking on Monday is ginger

mzjj.jpg

LOL! To be fair , if I was ginger I'd be completely hairless

Lol the lad I'm taking on Monday is ginger

i gotta be careful what i say, both my Wife and Daughter are Gingers!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

They must have a different diet plan in the lower leagues he's got a mcdonalds drink infront of him lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

In order for that to be Faulkner , would mean we would have had to had agreed a fee, we don't agree a fee with anyone

Congrats to tom hitz with his big statement today, but come on man could u have done it outside window, any time u put villa into twitter his name keeps popping up

Isn't lescott free to negotiate with clubs now for the end of his contract? I'm sure it's 6 months before the end. If that's the case City will take whatever they can get before he makes a deal for the summer.

Isn't lescott free to negotiate with clubs now for the end of his contract? I'm sure it's 6 months before the end. If that's the case City will take whatever they can get before he makes a deal for the summer.

pelegrini said hes goin nowhere, to me that sounds like the end of the rumor

newcomer.png

Archived