FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Thread

JavvieSmalls

I heard from a twitter source (as reliable as sauce)

Defour is in Birmingham

Hope this is true!!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

Is that Tom Ince and his Dad with Faulkner???

q4c2.jpg

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I thought Tom Ince was on his way to Swansea.

it certainly looks like PF, right build hair and brown shoes!!lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Faulkners more of a ginger pr*ck isn't he?

he has the same kinda hair and the pic is a little dark also, not saying it is but i have met Faulkner and too me this might just be him

he has the same kinda hair and the pic is a little dark also, not saying it is but i have met Faulkner and too me this might just be him

Well I certainly hope so, great prospect

Did you ask him why he knows f*ck all about football?

mzjj.jpg

Well I certainly hope so, great prospect

Did you ask him why he knows f*ck all about football?

asked him if his pubes were Ginger aswel?? apparently he aint got none!

Archived