JavvieSmalls

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

I agree about the midfield players improving the attack. I truly believe the forwards we have would improve if the quality balls and creativity were in the middle of the park. I still think we also need a good centre back and left back with speed.

The defence struggles but I think most defenders would struggle playing behind our midfield as with the amount of pressure they are always under they are bound to slip up at some point. Not saying that our defence would be world class but it would improve with a better midfield and as funds are limited I think spending on quality in the middle would be the most cost effective use of funds at the minute.

In response to AVFC85......your right about Vlaar, I mentioned his injury record last year, he has through out his career missed a lot of games.

Any views on loaning John Heitinga from Everton? Apparently he is available. He's Dutch as is Vlaar, so communications at the back wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Judging by his performance against us in that 3-3 draw last season he is just the type we will bring in.

defour houlahan defoe

Isnt Defoe off to MLS? Toronto FC I believe.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Well this is going well......the experienced players arent exactly knocking our door down yet...but let face we have have time on our hands!! Cue slight sarcasm!! ive already started looking in the Romanian lower leagues.....theres bound to be a diamond in the rough in there somewhere.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

^^ £6m for a 31 year old with 6 months left on his contract.........whose negotiating this deal MON ?

Would love him here but find that figure unbelievable unless they are going to chuck in Micah Richards as well. :thumbup:

Archived