JavvieSmalls

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

There is better players in league one than that Tonev who are on about 3K a week.

i can honestly say i hate tonevs style of play and can admit iprolly the most abusive on here about him lol. though there is some signs of potential if he was under the influence of better experience. coming from some random polish league in the arse end of nowhere if u think about it was prolly always gonna be a struggle. and if he was gonna be let go i would say toodles cya later adios with no batter of an eyelid. the thing though is that these players are well finding there feet and while they are unproven im prepared to watch how he would go on he was to get more training as a midfilder and not a random guy shooting at the stadium cause he doesnt shoot at the net. he does find space though and if he could thread a ball through instead of knocking it wide he might not be that bad

i might be dreaming lol

newcomer.png

i can honestly say i hate tonevs style of play and can admit iprolly the most abusive on here about him lol. though there is some signs of potential if he was under the influence of better experience. coming from some random polish league in the arse end of nowhere if u think about it was prolly always gonna be a struggle. and if he was gonna be let go i would say toodles cya later adios with no batter of an eyelid. the thing though is that these players are well finding there feet and while they are unproven im prepared to watch how he would go on he was to get more training as a midfilder and not a random guy shooting at the stadium cause he doesnt shoot at the net. he does find space though and if he could thread a ball through instead of knocking it wide he might not be that bad

i might be dreaming lol

Mate you could put me out there and i would find space, Just would do fook all when i got the ball :lol:

I can see what your saying but the only problem is we have several players that people say need to find their feet and we are currently struggling for results, If some of these players don't get it together soon we could end up in a relegation battle yet again.

Mate you could put me out there and i would find space, Just would do fook all when i got the ball :lol:

I can see what your saying but the only problem is we have several players that people say need to find their feet and we are currently struggling for results, If some of these players don't get it together soon we could end up in a relegation battle yet again.

lol running behind the goal and sittin down for a smoke is not finding space lol

i have been comparing us to the teams that are below us and if we keep having these massive injury woes it could be hit and miss this season. if we rewind to arsenal at the start u could argue that some of these players on the pitch now should of been still given time and not played out of position. the back 4 is just nuts if it gets an injury, the midfield when delph is not playing is nonexistant, weimann has yet to fill his boots upfront and of recent events i can only say that guzan and albrighton are the positives. i think the likes of albrighton on the wing delph on the other and well hoolahan in the middle might be just the ticket our attack might need. the back 4 though against the big teams is only a matter of time before we make a mistake, so if we are going to win arsenal or even man u, it will be an outscoring them technique more so than a sit back with long balls hoping for counters and 3 odd shots

VIVA LA TONEV!!!!

newcomer.png

None of us know the wage of players or even the genuine transfer fee!! Yet some make sh*t up just to have a go at the manager!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

None of us know the wage of players or even the genuine transfer fee!! Yet some make sh*t up just to have a go at the manager!

Correct, I would also add that if you listen to what Lambert is actually saying in interviews of late he seems to be trying to put some pressure on the club to stump up some cash.

All we know for certain is we have spent 2 years buying cheap inexperienced players.

And I am in full agreement with Skyba on the point he made, Lambert is not an idiot and will buy the best he can afford as it is his reputation on the line........a reputation that was sky high when he came here.

And when Cardiff are a more attractive proposition than Villa for OGS then you really have to question what the hell are the restraints Lerner has set on our budget. And again I agree with Skyba......the fees we have paid and the players we have paid them for will almost certainly be recouped, wages wont.

And does anyone really think that Paul Lambert has any say in the fee or terms offered to players? Of course not!

The Manager identifies players and then PF and RL then conduct negotiations!

Why don't we just blame Lambert for the world recession and the JFK shooting aswell!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

lol loyal, come on you are exaggerating just slightly, people are questioning decisions made by a Manager who earns a lot of money to get things right I think that's fair for any fan to do.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

And does anyone really think that Paul Lambert has any say in the fee or terms offered to players? Of course not!

The Manager identifies players and then PF and RL then conduct negotiations!

Why don't we just blame Lambert for the world recession and the JFK shooting aswell!

dont think i have slated him in all the bad times we have had while hes been here, its transition, i accept it and rome wasnt built in a day and all that malarky :D

i think even though we have struggled i think hes the best man for the job that the board are trying to do and well he seems to be buying into also. can understand restless fans also but in fairness if some thought we would press on with consistancy from last season and it not be a bumpy ride they were mistaken. lol was even funny the way the squad and lambert were slated for the man u game, as if we were going to beat them 3-0 or somethin lol.

i really think all the long ball stuff this season has been down to not having a team playing fully fit or out of position, im no guru but to me it explains alot of recent events

newcomer.png

lol running behind the goal and sittin down for a smoke is not finding space lol

i have been comparing us to the teams that are below us and if we keep having these massive injury woes it could be hit and miss this season. if we rewind to arsenal at the start u could argue that some of these players on the pitch now should of been still given time and not played out of position. the back 4 is just nuts if it gets an injury, the midfield when delph is not playing is nonexistant, weimann has yet to fill his boots upfront and of recent events i can only say that guzan and albrighton are the positives. i think the likes of albrighton on the wing delph on the other and well hoolahan in the middle might be just the ticket our attack might need. the back 4 though against the big teams is only a matter of time before we make a mistake, so if we are going to win arsenal or even man u, it will be an outscoring them technique more so than a sit back with long balls hoping for counters and 3 odd shots

VIVA LA TONEV!!!!

Quality mate :lol:

Archived