FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Thread

JavvieSmalls

He'll go for another striker. Nothing surer.

But none our strikers are getting the service from the midfield and playing Andi any where apart from up front simply will not work. He is not a winger.

Our midfield is our weakest spot at the moment IMHO

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

But none our strikers are getting the service from the midfield and playing Andi any where apart from up front simply will not work. He is not a winger. Our midfield is our weakest spot at the moment IMHO
Totally agree with you. If the middle of the park is weak how can the forwards get the service they need. Strong midfield and creativity and the strikers will perform. If Gabby was given better service he would have scored more goals. It's difficult when you are trying to cover midfield as well as run through the opposition defence.

image.jpg

But none our strikers are getting the service from the midfield and playing Andi any where apart from up front simply will not work. He is not a winger.

Our midfield is our weakest spot at the moment IMHO

I agree but still think Lambert will move for another striker now.

Maybe, just maybe, he'll have the sense to reinforce the midfield too.

2426f5x.png

With it now being confirmed that kozak is out for the season it would be tempting to look for another striker but I think we should still concentrate on the midfield.

If we had correct midfield players in midfield positions we wouldn't have to use gabby and Andi there and they could then fight for their chance to play up front. With Benteke, gabby, Andi, helenious and Bowery I think we still have enough up top.

( speedy recovery libor )

We could also recall Bent aswell

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

We could also recall Bent aswell

hes not getting a game at Fulham is he??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

We really don't need a forward, Benteke, Weimann, Bowery, Helenius, Gabby.. If that's not good enough then maybe try Burke, Drennan or Robinson.. I'd hate to see us spend money on another forward when our midfield is so f**cking lacklustre.. First and foremost a LB.. I like Luna, he seems cool, but as a player I really do feel like I could do a job against him.

Don't know why people keep saying this , most loans within the premiership don't have a recall clause

And also to go with that bent is sh*t and has done nothing to prove otherwise since going to fulham, I was hoping he'd do ok so he'd he some attention and someone would buy him but he's been just as useless for them as he was for us most of the time.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived