FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Thread

JavvieSmalls

If only three, we don't need two wingers, and you could argue its three as DeBruyne often plays wide. Keep seeing DeBruyne linked with German clubs. Zaha would likely be the loan.

Don't we any happening based off of Kendrick's article.

Honestly, I think we need a left back, right back, centre back, two central midfielders, two wingers and a striker. But if I had to choose three to get right now it'd be a decent winger who adds pace, an attacking mid and a bully of a central midfielder. Tom ince is available on a free in the summer, providing he doesn't sign a new contract. I'd get in there while I could before the bigger boys come and get him in the summer

mzjj.jpg

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

Honestly, I think we need a left back, right back, centre back, two central midfielders, two wingers and a striker. But if I had to choose three to get right now it'd be a decent winger who adds pace, an attacking mid and a bully of a central midfielder. Tom ince is available on a free in the summer, providing he doesn't sign a new contract. I'd get in there while I could before the bigger boys come and get him in the summer

I'm with you on Ince. Snag him now. Prefer him over Zaha. Was really impressed with his decision to stay at Blackpool when he had the chance to jump at the money and leave. A very mature decision.

An attacking/creative midfielder is needed.

My third position would be a true LB, maybe even one versatile enough to move inside to CB.

We do need CB cover, but I would only do it as a loan as I believe having Vlaar, Okore, Baker, and Clark will be fine for the future.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Surprised that people would be happy with nice and zaha!! Yes they show a lot of potential and they are amazing prospects for the future but neither are proven in the prem and that's all anyone ever talks about on here, the fact that we have no proven prem experience to help gel the lads.

For the money you'd have to pay those pair and the job we need doing I'd say stay away, if they were amongst the young and hungry signings I'd be excited, very excited but I think we need some older heads, not that old but over 25/26 and with some decent time in an established European team in a competitive league.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

In Kendrick's article, Lambert is quoted as saying that he has already identified one target and submitted it. That tells me we should see something soon. Who that is should give a clear picture of what's going on. It was eluded to be an "experienced" player. We'll see.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Who the fook is nice ;)

Ince, fecking iphone!!!

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Only reason I mention ince and zaha skyba is because we lazk any penetration going forward I think them pair plus a decent midfield duo could take us back to the exciting counter attacking play we used to have

mzjj.jpg

Archived