JavvieSmalls

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

we need and midfield enforcer someone who will kick the sh*t out of people i dont like him but joey barton would leave qpr and do it for us and a quicker passer

I think we have enough players who can take over the kicking part. What we need imo is a creative midfielder with good passing.

we need and midfield enforcer someone who will kick the sh*t out of people i dont like him but joey barton would leave qpr and do it for us and a quicker passer

That sums up how low we have come.

I would actually welcome him to our club

The scary thing is he would be our best tackler and our most creative player, in fact as it stands he would probably be our best player ? Can anyone name any of our players who are playing well at the moment ???

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

That sums up how low we have come.

I would actually welcome him to our club

The scary thing is he would be our best tackler and our most creative player, in fact as it stands he would probably be our best player ? Can anyone name any of our players who are playing well at the moment ???

Delph, albrighton, guzan, gabby, vlaar when on the pitch. You're all focusing too much on the negative so much so that you think Joey Barton would be a good buy!!!! What's the world coming too, much rather have Delph in there any day of the week. It's not the end of the world yet and this group of lads is more than capable of turning things around in an instant.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Tiki-taka futbol please. :sclosedeyes:

You don't have to be a great player to pass the ball or a good player to support your team mates and give pride every game.

Please make our players watch this video Mr Lambert, and make it happen, goals will come.

UTV

We don't play the triangles, overlaps, running into space, giving players forward options, dumpy runs etc etc etc

Lerner's fault? Falkner's fault or Lambert?

its Lambert's fault, he's the gaffer and he dictates style of play and he seems happy in press conferences after games when the rest of us have just Witnessed rubbish.

The players he brought in the bargain bucket are so hit and miss, its only Bacuna's two free kicks that hold him in high regard with some of us...the fact is he commits football suicide with his passing and I can easily find examples where he's cost us goals more than he has scored.

I have no hope in the Jan transfer window tbh, whilst other clubs are attracting interest and looking at well regarded footballers we'll all be googling/youtubing for clips of our new hopes that no one has ever heard off.

We've got a Manager who is tactically naive and only likes one style of play and owners that don't want to spend to improve.

I would love to be wrong about this.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

Delph, albrighton, guzan, gabby, vlaar when on the pitch. You're all focusing too much on the negative so much so that you think Joey Barton would be a good buy!!!! What's the world coming too, much rather have Delph in there any day of the week. It's not the end of the world yet and this group of lads is more than capable of turning things around in an instant.

I ain't giving up on the lads but they need help and experience in there.

Our midfield has been missing all season when they have the ball they give it away or pass backwards, I know a lot of the time it I just hoofed.

At the moment we play awful awful football, should we just accept it ? No

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

You're f**cking idiots if you think this team can play tiki-taka football. It requires technical passing skill, and this team barely has the technical skill in the midfield to service half a decent ball a game.

The only way this team will work is if we play to the advantage of speed. Because technical skill takes time to achieve, and some of these players won't obtain it even with time. Try playing Tiki-Taka against any team and watch the first time said team breaks it and the panic and chaos that will result across all our lines when they do. You can't just suddenly impose that style of play on players that are unused to the technical passing game.

Do we have south american players well established in our starting 11? No.

Do we even have spaniards, dutch, or even asians? No.

This may have worked back in the early 2000s when we have Solano and a more experienced technically gifted side. But right now all we have is talent and we lack players with years of real experience on the field.

So we'll play with speed. We've got fast players, well fast enought to keep us out of the relegation zone. Benteke, Delph, Nzogbia, Weimann, all can be fast if need be. If the team learns to counter well, to pivot well, it will do well.

I don't expect much from Tiki-Taka, it relies on exceptional talent and fails if said talent is unavailable.

We don't play the triangles, overlaps, running into space, giving players forward options, dumpy runs etc etc etc

Lerner's fault? Falkner's fault or Lambert?

its Lambert's fault, he's the gaffer and he dictates style of play and he seems happy in press conferences after games when the rest of us have just Witnessed rubbish.

The players he brought in the bargain bucket are so hit and miss, its only Bacuna's two free kicks that hold him in high regard with some of us...the fact is he commits football suicide with his passing and I can easily find examples where he's cost us goals more than he has scored.

I have no hope in the Jan transfer window tbh, whilst other clubs are attracting interest and looking at well regarded footballers we'll all be googling/youtubing for clips of our new hopes that no one has ever heard off.

We've got a Manager who is tactically naive and only likes one style of play and owners that don't want to spend to improve.

I would love to be wrong about this.

Sums it up perfectly for me

mzjj.jpg

I thought Huddlestone had lost it at Spurs, but since he has had a run of games at Hull he has been really good, he would of been ideal for us :(

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Archived