FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Thread

JavvieSmalls

Tiki-taka futbol please. :sclosedeyes:

You don't have to be a great player to pass the ball or a good player to support your team mates and give pride every game.

Please make our players watch this video Mr Lambert, and make it happen, goals will come.

UTV

- Villa Park -

35ix02c.png

PS3 - iKdj

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

You don't know this though do you? All we know is the purse strings have been tightened. You said the other day that you know he's looking for a buyer so surely it would make sense that he wants to sp

It's not the outlay on transfers that's the problem. Lerner knows of he pays £1m on 17 players he knows he'll probably make that money back when they're sold. Wages are money down the drain unless you

Tiki-taka futbol please. :sclosedeyes:

Whats that ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

possession football

:roll: :roll: as if !!

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

do i dare put tonev and messi in the same sentence lol

You can if you spell messi with a y (messy)

image.png

Messi doesn't create possession football though, he is a pure genius in front of goal..

You don't need to have a good team to pass the ball around the field, that's what I don't get, look at Dortmund, who had half of their team before they started winning?

Reus is an amazing player..

- Villa Park -

35ix02c.png

PS3 - iKdj

Messi doesn't create possession football though, he is a pure genius in front of goal..

You don't need to have a good team to pass the ball around the field, that's what I don't get, look at Dortmund, who had half of their team before they started winning?

Reus is an amazing player..

i would love to agree with u because then it would mean that villa have a slightly better chance of becoming like dortmund, the thing about germany though is how they look after the academies and build from the ground up. while i think villa are on the right track i dont think they will have the success as fast.

bundesliga is totally different animal than the premier league, the competition in the pl is nuts compare to most leagues. even in the SA world cup alot of ppl didnt know the german team, but they were unreal maybe a little naive too.

newcomer.png

Archived