FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Brom 2 Aston Villa 2

hOltENdR

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

Gabby probably cos he,s local seems to bust a gut in these "derby" games,and the way Delphy has been performing this season he will be chomping at the bit to get out on the park again--especially in the environment of our nearest available derby,-----as you say Loyal, Benteke is due a delivery, taking these pivotal factors into account i,m going for a Claret and Blue victory 3-2

Come on You Lions------

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture?? On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there

Till your 18 ? You do realise you will get your birthday digs at Albion lol

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

Gabby probably cos he,s local seems to bust a gut in these "derby" games,and the way Delphy has been performing this season he will be chomping at the bit to get out on the park again--especially in the environment of our nearest available derby,-----as you say Loyal, Benteke is due a delivery, taking these pivotal factors into account i,m going for a Claret and Blue victory 3-2 Come on You Lions------
3 v2 mate I don't think my heart rate will take that, soooooo wish I was going to this game. Been there twice and sat in the Brummie Road end well dodgy and crap as all I wanted to do was tell those delusional idiots to shut up and fu# k off.

West Brom haven't sold out! There are still around 3-4k tickets available in the home end.

I bet if they offered them to Villa now - they would sell out by closing time tomorrow.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

West Brom haven't sold out! There are still around 3-4k tickets available in the home end.

I bet if they offered them to Villa now - they would sell out by closing time tomorrow.

TV for you I guess....really surprised by this as I'm sure VP would of sold out for this one.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

The're here , the're there, the're every f**cking where .....

Empty seats !

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Archived