FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

West Brom 2 Aston Villa 2

hOltENdR

the only problem is we have yet another weekend devoid of an Aston Villa game!

gotta wait till monday for that fix!....thinking of trying methadone to ease the withdrawal!

I had forgotten till just now that it wasn't until Monday....FFS. I'll have to go into work early so I can finish in time.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not talking about on here but do some villa fans just not have the ability to look at the bigger picture?? On Facebook so many people blasting tonev, IMO he's Very rough around the edges but there

Till your 18 ? You do realise you will get your birthday digs at Albion lol

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

I had forgotten till just now that it wasn't until Monday....FFS. I'll have to go into work early so I can finish in time.

Nice avatar Peev, Is yours the one on the far right by any chance?

Working til 5:30 so we'll probably have a quick drink by the office then drive over to the ground

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

There is a pub on the soho road that villa fans go to but isn't great. Best of parking in Town, getting taxi/tram in really.

thanks Stu, don't know the area at all so will keep a eye on twitter over the weekend. Don't think I'll have to time to get into town and park up since I've got to work during the day.

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

There are quite a few roads off the Smethwick high st that you can park on. It's only a 15/20 min walk from there and there traffic should be pretty clear when you get back to the car because its not right by the ground

This GIF of Delph has been removed due to him being a JUDAS b**tard!!!!!!

thanks Stu, don't know the area at all so will keep a eye on twitter over the weekend. Don't think I'll have to time to get into town and park up since I've got to work during the day.

Probably pointless me telling you this as you'll most likely have a satnav but the ground is only a half mile from the M5 and i'm guessing you use that for getting to Brum.

Probably pointless me telling you this as you'll most likely have a satnav but the ground is only a half mile from the M5 and i'm guessing you use that for getting to Brum.

Thanks Dorset, pass the turning most satrday's...just don't want to end up in the wrong pub!!

newcomer.gif

"Look at the Holte End, listen to the Holte End"

Gary Mowbray BBC MOTD Aston Villa 1 - Chelsea 0

Saturday 15th March 2014

14186800904_ee18449a69_o.jpg

We need an explosive start, get at them straight away and may be nick a quick goal and go from there as they will have to come out and attack us potentially leaving gaps and making mistakes. But hey this is villa and we don't know what will happen its like sticking your hand in the tombola at the fair who knows what the hell will come out

We need an explosive start, get at them straight away and may be nick a quick goal and go from there as they will have to come out and attack us potentially leaving gaps and making mistakes. But hey this is villa and we don't know what will happen its like sticking your hand in the tombola at the fair who knows what the hell will come out

Agreed, but we are far the better team away from home and i think most of the sick notes may be back for the game! Benteke is due a stormer and Gabby and Delph back might be the tonic we need!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived